What A Comparison Of The Aqua

Luis,

Do you have this in English?  I am a stupid American who only understands English and Monty Python German.  Thanks.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The_Stalker said:

Luis,

Do you have this in English?  I am a stupid American who only understands English and Monty Python German.  Thanks.

Using a web based translator (I'm an ignorant American too):

Benchmark tests in progress, results coming soon… DEuS II VS EQUINOX VS LIMITED AQ BOOST ON WET SAND
The 7 best points to compare metal detectors:
#1 Best sensitivity to gold targets
#2 Highly reactive system
#3 Rock solid stabilizers
#4 Ground effect compensation (magnetic ground)
#5 High recovery speed
#6 Iron Discrimination
#7 Mitigation of all EMI

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The_Stalker said:

Luis,

It is taken from Facebook and it is translated automatically

9 hours ago, tvr said:

Using a web based translator (I'm an ignorant American too):

Benchmark tests in progress, results coming soon… DEuS II VS EQUINOX VS LIMITED AQ BOOST ON WET SAND
The 7 best points to compare metal detectors:
#1 Best sensitivity to gold targets
#2 Highly reactive system
#3 Rock solid stabilizers
#4 Ground effect compensation (magnetic ground)
#5 High recovery speed
#6 Iron Discrimination
#7 Mitigation of all EMI

So...I get why we haven't seen an Impulse AQ bake off against D2 to date, but where has this comparison vs. the Nox been all these months?

Looking at Alexandre's 7 point list, my swag is that D2 is going to represent quite well.  Would really like to see those results...

• Like 1

Just my opinion, the AQ will stomp the D2 and specially the Nox, It will "test perfect" but get it in the wild.. it's another story, best to use it as a PI. 

And don't get me wrong. The right person, with the right spot can do well using the disc side of the AQ. I love my AQ's but there are places I will not take the AQ and would much rather have the excalibur, or the D2..

And interesting there is no recovery speed on the AQ.. it can see gold thru pieces of iron the size of a golf ball, and surrounded by nails, clad and silver..instantly. Specially smaller gold like .5 grams up.

It will be interesting to see the results. But in the wild is where the real test is..

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Just my opinion, the AQ will stomp the D2 and specially the Nox, It will "test perfect" but get it in the wild.. it's another story, best to use it as a PI. 

And don't get me wrong. The right person, with the right spot can do well using the disc side of the AQ. I love my AQ's but there are places I will not take the AQ and would much rather have the excalibur, or the D2..

And interesting there is no recovery speed on the AQ.. it can see gold thru pieces of iron the size of a golf ball, and surrounded by nails, clad and silver..instantly. Specially smaller gold like .5 grams up.

It will be interesting to see the results. But in the wild is where the real test is..

Yep.  Notice I chose my words carefully, "represent well" and not "beat".  I sure would hope a PI would beat a vlf on raw depth.  But the D2 is no slouch when you bring recovery speed (even vs. an analog machine such as the AQ), disk, stability, and EMI. Can't wait to see the results...

• Like 3

After the controlled testing I would like to see them spend a day out with each other on the open beach, comparing targets in the wild.. a untouched trashy beach......... That's where the Deus ll and the Nox will show the strengths of the two and the weakness of the AQ.. .  

• Like 3