What A Comparison Of The Aqua

That's certainly the way  I see it too, Chase--right tool for the job.  The AQ Limited does have a place in that tool box though--maybe in the front with a bit of hands on and coil wrangling.  The D2  needs a lot more messing with to see what it's got-- I just don't chose to be one of the early adapters at that price point / exchange.  Also, as we've all seen--free detectors tend to cloud one's judgment😆 Certainly hopeful though.  

cjc

• Like 1

Yep.  None of these new detectors are game changers, they are merely catching up to what ML did about 4 years ago (has it been that long?) and will provide an edge here and there and maybe some pleasant surprises along the way.  

It would be great for First Texas to join the party (not talking Impulse), the more the merrier.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/17/2022 at 12:13 PM, Elbert said:

Hi Joe, I believe you may have told me which places you wouldn't take the AQ but I have forgotten them. If you wouldn't mind, could you refresh my memory? 

After almost 2 years I may finally be able to do a little hunting. My wife is doing much better and looks to have beaten the cancer and has one more major surgery to go.

Thanks,      El

Sorry Elbert Just seen this post....

Great news on the wife! Happy for her and you!! 

Places I would not take the AQ.. That would be places I've re-conned with the excalibur and found multiple trash/iron targets. Places I do take it ....where I have found gold before and there are a lack of any targets. Or places I know the ocean or bay has classified targets for me, by shape, weight and size. Just have to find that trail..then let the AQ do its work. I use it's all metal modes only.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Do y'all think we will be getting more bang for the buck with the AQ?

Just my opinion, I think the best bang for the buck is the Nox 600. With several new machines coming out, that could change.

And One thing about the "AQ", it's not a machine you take out blindly. It's a PI at Heart. Would I recommend someone buying one.. Where it is at right now, No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2