The Next Legend Update Explaining The Delays In Release

phrunt

7 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Thank you!! 

To answer your question, we are open to collaborating with any third party as long as it makes sense for both parties.

Thank you so much Dilek for your answers, now I know to hound Nel about the Simplex coils and hopefully they get their act together, and I'm so super happy you're open to allowing aftermarket coils on your detectors I thank you very much for this,  I and so many others will appreciate this stance you've taken!  Fantastic!

I firmly believe although the detector manufacturer may lose some sales of their own coils by allowing aftermarket coils they boost the sales of their detectors by doing so, one thing that makes a detector great is having a good variety of coils for it, and having options in coil brand and type is something that's becoming a rarity, the company willing to allow this has a distinct advantage over those that don't.

I'm so pleased to hear you're also working on the PI.  I really look forward to that coming to market.  What the world needs is a good quality reasonably priced PI prospecting machine and in my opinion Nokta are the best for that task.

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly.  You've made my day.

• Like 6

Congratulations Simon and Dilek!!! Great stuff!  
This is what I want from my detector manufacturer and my fellow  aficionados - constructive  discussion-.  
You both got me closer to the Legend.  
And the I nfo about the future PI is, to say it mildly, 🔥VERY EXCITING!!!🔥 - I cheer for a model for nugget detecting- 🤪

Also congrats to Steve for the house we meet! 

Cheerio

• Like 4

I personally can't believe people are giving nokta and dillek a hard time about anything. If they have any experience with any of their products, they know they are going to get a really good machine no matter when it arrives. 

The simplex far exceeded my expectations when I upgraded from a harbor freight detector. Then my finds with the simplex were more incredible than I could have ever imagined for a 200 machine. It changed my day to day life drastically. 

Even though I'm now swinging an equinox primarily, if I had to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing.

• Like 2