Klunker Is Cheating But Just A Little

klunker

klunker, I've never seen you but now I think I'm afraid to. I do have the mask your looking for, but I need it more than you do. Good luck on you hunt for good. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MSC said:

klunker, I've never seen you but now I think I'm afraid to

Aye, initially I thought being near the exalted grand Poohbah would be a big plus, but with that fear I`m starting to believe being downunder with a sea of masks between is a massive plus......

• Like 5

Kunkler,  Ugly is just the scruff on the outside, kinda like caliche covering a nugget. 

If the bedrock story is true and you need an experienced Equinox 800 user to help you count nuggets, I'm available and my rates reasonable.  I'll even wear the dreaded mask to boot.  

Do you think any nuggets big enough for me to choke on?  Now that it's a new yr,  I'd like to find a dandy to continue my mug shot tradition. 

Might not hurt to sweep a 6000 over those crevices either. 

• Like 3

On 1/20/2022 at 6:56 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

I'd like to find a dandy to continue my mug shot tradition. 

Gerry!

The ground here is full of poisonous nematodes, Juanta virus, bubonic plague, and alien flesh eating bacteria. But there are a few nuggets that you wouldn't choke on in your traditional mug shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 1/22/2022 at 7:47 AM, klunker said:

Gerry!

The ground here is full of poisonous nematodes, Juanta virus, bubonic plague, and alien flesh eating bacteria. But there are a few nuggets that you wouldn't choke on in your traditional mug shot.

😊 Have we ever seen a photo of Gerry with his mouth closed? 

strick

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, strick said:

😊 Have we ever seen a photo of Gerry with his mouth closed? 

strick

Happens on a rare occasion.  When the flies/nats are bad, I try to keep the gold trap shut.

DSCN1738.thumb.JPG.1cb3388ec1bfaa12d174a41699d1eda6.JPG

Notice one on my chin. he wanted to join a mouthful of flies I already had eated that day.DSCN1656.thumb.JPG.5d9851c3eab2930875f76a34f3f13f93.JPG

The really rare occasion I find something odd and start to think, will that ostrich egg fit?

DSCN1537.thumb.JPG.ab276418ea2dae1dd03d931faa7c0fd0.JPG

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, D&P-OR said:

You're funny (hilarious) Gerry.----Makes me wanna buy a detector from you.:)----I'm right up the road from you (Baker City).----BTW---don't choke on that Ostrich egg. ha ha

I like to raz him a bit once in a while... I've spent some $ with him so  I figure I've earned it lol...he's a strait shooter and will get you set up. 

strick 

• Thanks 1

it looks like you're clenching your mouth shut in those photos Gerry, and you've got a tasty treat in your hands, I can see you were struggling not to fill your yapper! Some serious willpower there.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, strick said:

I like to raz him a bit once in a while... I've spent some $ with him so  I figure I've earned it lol...he's a strait shooter and will get you set up. 

strick 

Yeah--I've bought some stuff from Gary some time back.---Can't remember just what it was now (it's terrible to get old).----I do remember he treated me right in the dealings. TU

• Like 1