Thanks For The Add

BigelowHawkins

12 hours ago, BigelowHawkins said:

Minelab Equinox User mostly, my friend told me about this forum looking to prospect gold with it and for tips. Thanks for the add, look forward to learning more about this machine.

Welcome Bigelow!  You definitely came to the right place for more reasons than one.  Steve's Guides (click here) have lots of general info (including prospecting) and for the Equinox specifically:

• Like 2

Hello BH,

Welcome to the forum! Your friend sent you to the right place for prospecting info! Hope you find what your looking for!!👍👍

• Like 2

Welcome BH, Glad to have you here. I can tell you 2 things. One - You won't be disappointed and 2 - Your head might explode from information overload.This place is the best archive for gold detecting info on the planet. If you add up all the years some of these folks on our forum have been detecting/prospecting for gold it adds up to 1000's of years of experience. DP is all about shared information and stories that keep you going each and ever year. Best of luck and please post your finds along the way.

• Like 3