Hello From Italy

Ogliuga

Hello Guys,

I’m Riccardo and write from Italy. Have been following this forum since years and love it. Have had many detectors but unfortunately can’t do prospecting because in this area there are no nuggets. Have had pulse inductions as well and that’s why I discovered this forum. Thanks for the opportunity to write in this great forum and to learn. Bye for now guys! Riccardo

• Like 7

Welcome from Texas.

• Like 2

Welcome Riccardo,

Beautiful and historic country you have there! We have several detectorists from Italy on the forum! Glad you chimed in finally! What are you currently swinging now, and show us some finds!

Good luck out there!🍀👍👍

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Hello From Italy

Thanks a lot guys! I have more machines and few days ago bought the D2. Have been using Deus 1  since many years and has always been my first choice .  I enjoy myself testing machines in depth, separation and iron masking. Here in Italy we have to pay big attention and must stay away from archeological areas. Bye for now and thanks again for your kindness!

• Like 5

Welcome, Ogliuga!

25 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

I have more machines and few days ago bought the D2.

I don't know if "green with envy" translates properly to Italian, but that's what many on this forum are now, reading that you already have a Deus 2.  Keep us informed as to how it performs for you.

• Like 1

Translated online! 😄

In other european countries people bought D2 about 1 month ago. In Italy great majority of the french detector was delivered on 11-12 of January. Deus2 is my birthday and Christmas present. I’ll be happy to share with you..

• Like 2

Riccardo,

Welcome to the forum and we enjoy reading of finds from around the world as long as we see some beautiful scenery with the finds.

I am glad to see you on the forum and can't wait to read some of your post's from your hunts. Italy is a grand location with a lot of history.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Riccardo,

Welcome to the forum and we enjoy reading of finds from around the world as long as we see some beautiful scenery with the finds.

I am glad to see you on the forum and can't wait to read some of your post's from your hunts. Italy is a grand location with a lot of history.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Riccardo !

You picked a good time to sign in with your new Deus2 !        Lots of us here will be waiting to read everything you post about it , no doubt.  You probably have a few good GPX5000 hunts to brag about too !

I have 3 questions for you.

Are old coins on the do not dig list too? 🧐

Any good tourist beaches nearby ?

Do you have a pirate map with an X marking anyplace in particular you'd share with us???? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2