First Texas To Bring In Top Engineer To Save AQ And Possibly Company

Knomad

They'll deploy the engineer to make an automatic floor sweeper to pick up the pieces of all the broken Impulse AQ's long before they deploy him to make metal detectors.  It's lucky they have a giant back catalog of detectors they can paint various colours to sell to keep them going for many years to come.    I believe my monitor can do 16.777 million colours, so if the local paints shop guy in Texas is a skilled paint mixer they've got years of detector designs ahead of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Geotech said:

I just played that for my partner. She looked confused and said I sound like that every time I talk.

You sometimes sound like that to me too 🙂

• Haha 4

I am so glad April 1st is on a school day! My students in my technology class are going to get this. Quiz on Friday!😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It appears it's not engineering that is the major problem, the head honcho's are the problem.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to First Texas To Bring In Top Engineer To Save AQ And Possibly Company

Some of us complain that detector manufacturers don't pay attention to us and that they should hang out here, reading our suggestions to improve their products.

Do you think threads like this (including the other one posted within the last couple days ago about the new detector being decals, on the First Texas 'fanboys' subforum, btw) encourage them to come here and listen?

Corrolary of the Golden Rule:  Put yourself in their shoes.

• Like 3