Aaron’s Tarsacci Videos Marked Private

I’d had keep Aaron’s videos on the Tarsacci that he had posted on this forum for everyone to view but now they say that the video is private . 
 I don’t understand how it could have been posted on here and it shows different ones replying to it but video is gone now..

Aaron had made some great videos and everyone of them were all helpful.

He was the only Tarsacci dealer that I know of that posted on here and had his own Tarsacci forum.

We do have now Steve from Steve’s Rods came a dealer for the Tarsacci in December. Just maybe he will chime in sometime.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Don’t know. I think Aaron is fine, but has dropped off the map on purpose. Moves like shutting down his forum, taking his videos private, etc. all reveal conscious intent. He clearly does not want to offer any explanations in person or by third party. So time to let it go and move on. I wish him the best in whatever is going on, but it’s clearly not really our business, or he would make it so.

Too bad Dimitar never took me up on my offer for this to be a place he could interact with his customers. Must be an engineer introvert thing.

• Like 3

I must say you are right it’s just I enjoyed Aaron’s videos and I enjoyed talking with him.

I really don’t understand why Dimitar don’t come on here. I do believe it would help his sale of the Tarsacci.

Chuck 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Don’t know. I think Aaron is fine, but has dropped off the map on purpose. Moves like shutting down his forum, taking his videos private, etc. all reveal conscious intent.

Clearly Aaron is a guy who was ALL-IN. Give him some space, he will be back!

• Like 1

Weird because I used to go over there and look at the posts on the forum, and although it wasn’t updated all that often, there was a new post now and then. Now, I can’t even access the site, nor see the forums, but it looked like the Tarsacci main sales page is still there. Maybe he’s revamping it? In any event, glad I found this place, I didn’t know it was out there. 

Just as an introduction - I have 2 Tarsacci detectors, one I bought as early adopter with the stock coil, and the newer one I bought with the 12” beast. I am still using the stock coil for most trips out, don’t mistake - the beast is awesome on depth on the beach, but if it’s past 12-14” I literally can’t dig fast enough to keep up with the sand caving in on deep targets. Diminishing returns… 

• Like 2

I think Steve’s right ….. Aaron has opted for privacy.  Tom D said he’s not heard from him in about 18 mos.  These last two year have affected us all in many ways.   I know Dimitar could interact here or on Toms site but doesn’t.  It’s obvious he reads um because we talked the other day.  He’s been on Treasure Talk and made a few detecting shows as well as hunted with some of the new buyers.  Aaron kind of kept us up to date as to what Dimitar was doing and how improvements were going.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I want to know how to get that done.

• Like 2