Aaron’s Tarsacci Videos Marked Private

38 minutes ago, steveg said:

Dancer, 

I don't know the whole story, but I sure do wish I had those tones, that's all I know!

Steve

Yep,  once like when people know there's a option such as tones, a reworked battery compartment, coils ect.   There's a (Why not me). Swell.  As for the arm cuff strap, well yes it should have come with the unit.  But looking around the house, I spotted a webed strap off a marine battery box.  Cut to length it's purr fect.

Course at best a lot of these options would involve shipping back and forth.   OR is Tarsacci working up to a Tarsacci II       I don't want to Jinx myself but after 5 months over 2 seasons of a ton of salt water/sand hunting.  Not to mention hours of mud hunting .The Tar has delivered everything as advertised.    Combined target id, Quiet capability in salt, emi conditions and all the depth I can stand.

• Like 2

Having the necessary tech at his disposal and a electronics background, “Mr X” provided the exact frequency’s he needed to accommodate his hearing issues.

Mr X, explained it to me like this….”When you have hearing damage, it’s the higher range frequencies that are impaired, and hard to differentiate” 

Therefore, as seen in my video…. what ((was)) the high tone is now the mid-tone.

What was the mid-tone, is now the low-tone. 

And what was the low tone (iron)……is now lower.

APL

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Having the necessary tech at his disposal and a electronics background, “Mr X” provided the exact frequency’s he needed to accommodate his hearing issues.

Mr X, explained it to me like this….”When you have hearing damage, it’s the higher range frequencies that are impaired, and hard to differentiate” 

Therefore, as seen in my video…. what ((was)) the high tone is now the mid-tone.

APL

This is my exact issue. High frequency deafness. Aaron, do you want to sell the machine to someone it would greatly benefit ? Me.

1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Yep,  once like when people know there's a option such as tones, a reworked battery compartment, coils ect.   There's a (Why not me). Swell.  As for the arm cuff strap, well yes it should have come with the unit.  But looking around the house, I spotted a webed strap off a marine battery box.  Cut to length it's purr fect.

Course at best a lot of these options would involve shipping back and forth.   OR is Tarsacci working up to a Tarsacci II       I don't want to Jinx myself but after 5 months over 2 seasons of a ton of salt water/sand hunting.  Not to mention hours of mud hunting .The Tar has delivered everything as advertised.    Combined target id, Quiet capability in salt, emi conditions and all the depth I can stand.

Tar 🤣

Carolina  

We all can pitch in to help you buy it and then draw numbers to see what week it’s our turn to use it.

I know it would help me with my hearing.

Chuck 

PS Dimitar hearing we know is not good.

• Like 1

OK, so here is my question.  Is there a way to run the sound through some type of device, that adjusts the frequency of the tones digitally -- i.e. the machine outputs, say, 1000Hz, and run through the "digital device," they come out the other end, piped to the headphones, at, say, 800 Hz?

Steve

Maybe Dimitar will consider letting customers pay to have units optimized. I would like the tones, but would really like to have my unit optimized for bad dirt Inland/relic hunting. I will never use it in a salt water environment. Tom D has alluded to this type of tweak being possible.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aaron said:

Well Aaron that clears up a lot.       Don't want to be a pest, but this machine was it a new one or one sent back to be adapted?       These Techies can sure swing some stuff.

Well what it’s worth department I ordered the stock coil and the coil cover for my Tarsacci. Looking forward to trying it out.

Does anyone know what will give the same response as a hot rock? I’m determined to take it to gold country to see what it can are can’t do . I have a Nox 800 and the 6000 that will find gold but the Tarsacci for me has a big question mark hanging over it .

Chuck 

Supposedly a DVD or audio CD has a TID close to Coke, which is a type of hot rock. It will be a low #.

• Thanks 1