Earbuds

Againstmywill

I've never used a Deus I so I have no context or knowledge about what options the Deus II has for audio out. If I understand correctly, there is no Bluetooth. I currently use an Equinox with the wireless module plugged into my favorite earbuds. Is there an option like this or do the earbuds get plugged into the remote control? I don't want to wear the wireless headphones because I live in Florida and will likely drown in the sweat. I tried looking at the manual, but I didn't see what I was looking for. Thanks for any insight you can give.

With the Deus backphones you can remove the little puck from the backphones and purchase a wired headphone adapter that clips onto the back of the puck.  Then you can plug your earphones into the puck and it works just like the Equinox wireless module.  I usually just stick the little puck in my shirt pocket.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Steelheader said:

With the Deus backphones you can remove the little puck from the backphones and purchase a wired headphone adapter that clips onto the back of the puck.  Then you can plug your earphones into the puck and it works just like the Equinox wireless module.  I usually just stick the little puck in my shirt pocket.

Thanks for the clarification. Is this the one or is there a new one for Deus II?

Screenshot_20220122-140909.jpg

That’s the adapter.

The WS6 with the back phones work really well and are really nice in hot weather since they don’t go over your ears and allow plenty of air flow. For me though, they are uncomfortable. I have a really big head however. Even most off the shelf sunglasses are uncomfortable and so are many headband headphones.

• Thanks 1