Good catch.

• Thanks 1

Nice catch on the coin, and I hope you get some of our weather down there just so that you can say it was cold.

Today was about 30 and now it is about 22, so sorry that you feel cold when it is in the upper 50's.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Glad you survived that "horribly cold" weather !!

The scratches on the back of the '46 Rosie look like from a plow push across some pavement...  I have many examples , but none on SILVER !!!!!

Thanks for your concern regarding my comfort in the brisk Florida air.😊

If the dime has plow marks on it, maybe it was a snowbird drop. Or, global warming is really a thing.😁

• Haha 1

Good job, one is better than none. Oh and by the way it was 11 degrees here in my haunts. Ground is pretty stiff right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Oh and by the way it was 11 degrees here in my haunts. Ground is pretty stiff right now.

But at least you have time for research! Here in Florida there is so little time for that because we have to detect instead. Grass is always greener on the other side... especially in Florida.😉

• Haha 2

Research!!! Try and research when your stuck in the house with the wife. Love her to death but she would rather have me research painting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The scratches comment was a joke. But then I thought about it and I'll just say I put all those scratched clad coins in my pocket and spend 'em just like they were real !  So one COULD circulate it's way south , stranger things have happened ... 

Now , circulate some of those Spanish reals up here will ya ?😏

• Like 1

Your right on it being silver but I’ll try to let you down easy in that coin is not old. My reasoning behind what I said is due to the fact I’m 5 years older than it .

I would like to know just how well you like that coil ?

It really is a great find and I wish you many more just like it .

Chuck 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1