Deus 2 Multi Kruzer Comparison Live Swiss Digs

A couple of Deus 2/Multi Kruzer comparison videos in English on Swiss hillside pasture.

Very fair comparisons by an experienced Multi Kruzer user.

Both videos are fairly long but are live relic/coin digs with tones and target ID numbers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Love the stable Target ID's on the Deus, the Nokta was jumpy as I expected after my Simplex experience. 

The Deus ID's look to be as stable as the Nox.  Very promising.  I like what I see.

• Like 2

Nice to see a comparison with the MMK, I know that machine well. I've had a lot of success with the Multi Kruzer, tons of coils available for it, works great in iron, it's been a great relic machine. That said, on the first video I cannot understand why the MK had such a hard time with the ring at about 12:00?  Perhaps it was on edge? Looked like iron in his after-shot?

The 1966 French 5 Centimes was solid on the D2, but the MK didn't love it (although it was a perfectly diggable signal). Look at the make up on that coin:
Composition: Copper-aluminium
Weight: 2 g
Diameter:  17 mm
Thickness: 1.3 mm

Copper and aluminum, that sounds like a cluster-muck of a coin.  No doubt that the MK loves pure metals, but mixed metals, especially aluminum not only tend to sound ragged (in 4-tone) but results in jumpy TIDs as well in my experience.  MK didn't usually like aluminum that's for sure, but it loved silver, it loved buttons, coins.  Interesting to see how stable the TID was on the D2. 

I enjoyed the video, quite well done. The Deus II is no doubt a fantastic detector but the MMK did very well also. It actually gave more audio information on the targets to my ear. The D2 was definitive, the MMK left the decision up to the operator. I would have like to heard the D2 in 2 tone to match the MMK's 2 tone Deep mode.

Very interesting video thx . After having carefully watched the video I prefer the D2 audio to the Kruzer . The signals on targets are stronger and the most important they are cleaner and sharper , despite the bigger size of the D2 coil . 

Usually big coils are less accurate on targets than smaller ones , this is not the case here with the D2 11" coil ...

• Like 1