Nokta Makro Pulse Induction Gold Prospecting Detector

Set the pulse delay to 10 us if possible. Must have a manual ground balance . Critical to have a superior set of headphones and if possible a plug in exteral device.

I would like the Nokta Makro pulse detector to be between 1,500 and 2,000 euros.  which is not too heavy.  carbon fiber rods, water resistance does not need to be submersible, what could be used the coils of the Minelab gpx, both mono and double d, bluetooth headphones and some type of discrimination.  and a ground balance by pressing a single button on the handle, like a 5000. with this I would be satisfied😁

• Like 2

16 hours ago, phrunt said:

I'm surprised how few have commented on what they'd like in a PI from Nokta, there has to be high demand for it out there especially in countries like Australia with significant gold deposits and not everyone wants to spend many thousands on a detector that they only intend to use a few weekends a year or for one trip to the gold fields at Christmas time on their holiday or something.   This is their opportunity to get an affordable light weight good performance PI.

The relic hunters in places like the US could find it's suitable for them too, so their input I'm sure Nokta would appreciate.  Even PI beach hunters might find a use for it, who knows.  There are endless opportunities when the unit is still in development.

I’ve posted endlessly for a decade on this subject, so I’ll just link to my main lobbying thread here. If anything our options are more limited than ever, so the need for a decent, ergonomic, affordable, ground balancing PI, has never been greater. But to sum up, I’d simply like an ATX class machine, or better, in a less than 5 lb, well balanced housing, at a price normal people can afford. And a decent, affordable coil selection to match.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I like to see ATX pro with all the mods in it and  higher voltage, and a waterproof configuration, carbon fiber shaft's lightweight housing, with a separate waterproof speaker that is not built into the housing, if the speaker is every water damaged , allowing the speaker module to be changed out easily at low cost, keeping the control box with one less thing where water can get in,

My last foray into Nokta resulted in 2 returned Fors Core's in a row. My 3rd one had issues too, and I just gave up on them entirely, that detector has sat in my closet since then, written off as a loss and learning lesson, and I paid no mind until I just saw this thread. 

Has their quality improved since their entry onto the scene originally? I haven't paid much attention to their products since then, until I saw this thread.

Steve is the best choice for a USA tester as he's done similar before, has the experience and know how, and knows what hes doing, as for Australia I would say JP but I'm not sure that's possible with his ties to Minelab.  There are so many good prospectors in Australia finding a lot of gold, the problem is it would need to be one that lives where the gold is, not someone that goes on prospecting trips once a year or something.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Steve is the best choice for a USA tester as he's done similar before, has the experience and know how, and knows what hes doing, as for Australia I would say JP but I'm not sure that's possible with his ties to Minelab.  There are so many good prospectors in Australia finding a lot of gold, the problem is it would need to be one that lives where the gold is, not someone that goes on prospecting trips once a year or something.  

I know Steve is the best choice! But I don't know if he would want to, we will ask him anyways! Who knows, he may agree to it. 

• Like 5