** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

49 minutes ago, GhostMiner said:

Lee Marvin would be my pick

Lee Marvin was also a gold miner. he had an interest in and financed the Sunnyside mine west of a mining camp called Seneca on the north fork of the Feather River. There was a rough little tavern in Seneca where Lee did most of his mining.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, klunker said:

Lee Marvin was also a gold miner. he had an interest in and financed the Sunnyside mine west of a mining camp called Seneca on the north fork of the Feather River. There was a rough little tavern in Seneca where Lee did most of his mining.

I didn't know that. Very interesting.

I'm with the crowd on this one - PLEASE don't stop posting.  I try to give as many likes as I can and I too really appreciate the fact that you are posting this diary and expending all of the effort to transcribe it.  It is truly a labor of love and we too (all of the readers represented by the 59.9k views on Steve's view counter) love it.  Best Wishes. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cascade Steven said:

I'm with the crowd on this one - PLEASE don't stop posting.  I try to give as many likes as I can and I too really appreciate the fact that you are posting this diary and expending all of the effort to transcribe it.  It is truly a labor of love and we too (all of the readers represented by the 59.9k views on Steve's view counter) love it.  Best Wishes. 🙂

Not stopping. Just a comment about social media which I am not used to LOL. No worries.

• Like 7

Sometimes I forget to like, as I'm scrolling forwards to see if you posted another entry..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Muppet said:

Sometimes I forget to like, as I'm scrolling forwards to see if you posted another entry..

Well you sure made up for it all at once LOL.

• Like 3