** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

GM:  Just a supportive note to tell you how VERY VERY thankful I am that you decided to "dust off" that old journal and share it with all of us in this prospecting community here at dp.   This is a very interesting glimpse into actual mining history in the 1930's through the eyes of an actual participant.  I am very glad for your success and wish you the best with your book.

• Like 5

Just now, Cascade Steven said:

GM:  Just a supportive note to tell you how VERY VERY thankful I am that you decided to "dust off" that old journal and share it with all of us in this prospecting community here at dp.   This is a very interesting glimpse into actual mining history in the 1930's through the eyes of an actual participant.  I am very glad for your success and wish you the best with your book.

Many thanks for reading.

1 minute ago, GhostMiner said:

Thanks Matt. I will post in classified when the time comes.

I may be able to hand deliver it to you if there is one LOL.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, matt said:

I will pick it up at the mine over a cup of whiskey!

Make it Bushmills!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, matt said:

I will pick it up at the mine over a cup of whiskey!

Here's to ya Jed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostMiner said:

Just a quick note from me - The 1936 season of Jed's Journal is winding down. There is still more to come including the dramatic ending. There has been a rumor floated on several other forums that I am posting the journal just to withold the ending to put out a book and make a bunch of money. Let me dispell that rumor here & now. I may have a book out and it may be done by me personally or done by a book company. I haven't decided. If there is a book I am leaning towards a very limited and personalized version that I make myself as I think sales would be small & only the dedicated fans of the journal would want them for themselves or gifts. You won't need to buy a book to read the ending. That's not why I started this thread. The journal has been laying in the bottom of an old chest in my office for 9 yrs. For some reason I decided to try to find somewhere to post it this winter. I never expected much of a reaction but have been surprised to say the least with well over 100,000 views & climbing on the internet. My wife can't believe it either. It's been an honor to post it. I am not a writer. I do gold exploration for real & I am also a professional singer.  Cheers.

DSC00032.JPG

•  

Thank you for planning to post the entire journal on here!

Some of us on fixed income may not be able to afford the book, and that will likely include me.

I thought awhile back if the book ends up being around $20 then I might buy one. I am sure it will be more than that and it's okay that I probably can't get one, BUT I really am glad that you are posting all of the journal!

I would have been very disappointed to not know the end, and once again THANK YOU very much for putting it on Steve's website.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bedrocker said:

Thank you for planning to post the entire journal on here!

Some of us on fixed income may not be able to afford the book, and that will likely include me.

I thought awhile back if the book ends up being around $20 then I might buy one. I am sure it will be more than that and it's okay that I probably can't get one, BUT I really am glad that you are posting all of the journal!

I would have been very disappointed to not know the end, and once again THANK YOU very much for putting it on Steve's website.

Thank you for the kind words.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

Look again!!! :yikes: :th_panic:

Ghost miner and lion.jpg

Funny as hell LOL!

• Like 1