** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

31 minutes ago, Bedrocker said:

Oh man Ghost Miner you really have the 'cliff hanger' thing down pat!

I'm what's refer'd to as free entertainment.

• Like 2

The FBI? 🤣🤣 That's hilarious. Probably the dummest thing I havd ever heard.

GC

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gold Catcher said:

The FBI? 🤣🤣 That's hilarious. Probably the dummest thing I havd ever heard.

GC

The FBI hardly even go after the mob these days due to the homeland security threats which are real. I think the people at the FBI will be reading Jed's story and enjoying it.

• Like 3

Just one more post to clarify all of this : I have a printout of an official docket file with the contract number & docket number from the U.S. Dept of Interior Office of Minerals Exploration from 1966. It's a huge file and in a part of it they tell about a gold strike on one of our mining claims along the faultline. The person who made the strike gloryholed the area in 1936 and there is more on him in there as far as details about his claim & work performed and another person involved. I was also able to find out more about this operation by researching on my own. The report tells what ended up happening to this person as well. It also gives the rounded dollar amount of the strike which I converted to ounces and tried to keep fairly accurate. Even the report wasn't down to the exact amount of gold. I changed the miners name as well. The true story of his work is actually quite amazing and a once in a lifetime event for sure. All of this I can back up because I have it here infront of me. However, there was no actual journal kept as far as I know by this man but there was one containing work performed there by a mining company in the 1960's. Those records were kept by the president of the company and that is in the report I have. The journal I wrote here was based on these events in the report but is completely a work of fiction on my part. I just took a true story out of a report and made up an adventure out of it. Kind of like when a movie is made based on a true event but the action parts are made up by a writer. Or when you watch a reality tv show based on something that has taken place but all kinds of fictional events are added in. Also, there is still gold on these claims. The pictures I posted are real and of this area and are on our mining claims. I also think there is a tremendous gold strike waiting to happen there again because I personally believe this miner didn't get it all and I have some good reasons to believe this. 

So in looking back on this I probably should have set the entire beginning up the way I just stated in this post. I haven't sold a single book but when I filled out a copyright submission you have to check off a category. I checked fiction so there was no attempt at trying to sell it as the truth. I don't even know if I'll go to the trouble of self publishing this. At this time it's just a story in my computer but I want to protect it. As far as the special edition book I have on this site, I am proud of it. I have disclosed it as fiction as far as the journal goes. I have made ONE COPY so far & it is mine. It took me most of the day to make it. And the materials are expensive. So if anyone does buy one of these they will know it is fiction. The fiction is the adventure part of the entire thing. I also wanted to add a seperate story of the facts of the actual docket for readers because it's really interesting. It's all public record but it took me many days of researching our claims to come across it by accident. OK, done for now & hope you enjoyed reading it here up to now. Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually an undercover agent and I'm opening a case on the whining Aussie.😵

If anyone has further information on this person of interest please send to your local HQ.

It will be a sad case of a loser in a corner somewhere.....🤕  Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

GM

Ignore the hecklers .

They are in every audience and easily drowned out by the adoring crowds. 

Or one guy with a big microphone........ That's you right now Buddy !

(Lots of people listening to you and just his friends (if there are any) paying any attention to him !)  

The crew here are just pointing and laughing at him,,,,what a loser !  Demonstrating how he can feel like he's smart even if he doesn't have the first clue.....! 

• Like 1

Has anyone watched Aussie Gold Hunters? Enough said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fiction or not GM, we loved it!! Great stuff!!

There is always idiots in this world to reck things for the good people!

Thank you for everything, and best wishes always!!

Take good care sir! 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

I'm actually an undercover agent and I'm opening a case on the whining Aussie.😵

If anyone has further information on this person of interest please send to your local HQ.

It will be a sad case of a loser in a corner somewhere.....🤕  Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

GM

Ignore the hecklers .

They are in every audience and easily drowned out by the adoring crowds. 

Or one guy with a big microphone........ That's you right now Buddy !

(Lots of people listening to you and just his friends (if there are any) paying any attention to him !)  

The crew here are just pointing and laughing at him,,,,what a loser !  Demonstrating how he can feel like he's smart even if he doesn't have the first clue.....! 

I think the well has been poisoned here.

12 minutes ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Fiction or not GM, we loved it!! Great stuff!!

There is always idiots in this world to reck things for the good people!

Thank you for everything, and best wishes always!!

Take good care sir! 

You sound like it's over LOL. Did I mistakingly post the ending?

13 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

You sound like it's over LOL. Did I mistakingly post the ending?