** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

Just now, GhostMiner said:

Nobody knows the ending yet because no one has bought the book.  All the ones who couldn'r wait to get it LOL.

Also, i'm pretty much mentally exhausted from 3 months of work here. I'm sure I brought in new people to the forum.

Hey Ghost Miner,

People tend to buy after the free sample!! I'm sure it's been a roller coaster and a headache. It's been as much of a story as the story you're posting. All quite entertaining. A drama within a drama within a drama. At any rate, please don't think you're un appreciated. If you need to take a little break we'll be a waitin'. TG

12 hours ago, Tahoegold said:

Hey Ghost Miner,

People tend to buy after the free sample!! I'm sure it's been a roller coaster and a headache. It's been as much of a story as the story you're posting. All quite entertaining. A drama within a drama within a drama. At any rate, please don't think you're un appreciated. If you need to take a little break we'll be a waitin'. TG

-

• Sad 1

I would sometimes loose interest in a project I was all fired up about. I accidentally found out, after a short break, my enthusiasm would return and I would be ready to give it a go again. You've been at it for months and we are all hanging on the edge of our seats. So, we'll be hanging around still, if'n ya wanna take a breather. We won't mind it if you need some off. TG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DOOGY-MD said:

Fiction or not GM, we loved it!! Great stuff!!

There is always idiots in this world to reck things for the good people!

Thank you for everything, and best wishes always!!

Take good care sir! 

Speak for yourself!-----We want Shane to ha ng around!!!!!

• Thanks 1

It's been fun reading the tale ghost miner spun. I wish him luck on the claim this season as the snows melt and his mining efforts resume

• Thanks 1

A note to the faithful readers of the journal : You are probably wondering how all this ends. I can tell you that the season ends in October of 1936 and there is an Epilogue that some will find very interesting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UtahRich said:

It's been fun reading the tale ghost miner spun. I wish him luck on the claim this season as the snows melt and his mining efforts resume

My gold in the ground helps me sleep well every night.

• Like 4