** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

2 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

Hello everyone. I will be posting quite a few journal entries throughout the day & evening. There is a significant event coming and a clue was given in one of Jed's entries. The event was not known to him at the time of his entry but it will prove to be prophetic. 

Bring it on. The more the better. Thanks for all you do.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

Hello everyone. I will be posting quite a few journal entries throughout the day & evening. There is a significant event coming and a clue was given in one of Jed's entries. The event was not known to him at the time of his entry but it will prove to be prophetic. 

Something to do with "no trouble on the mountain"?

57 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Love The Traveling Wilburys

Yes they were a powerhouse supergroup!!

Roy Orbison sings in the End of The Line video but he had passed away in December 1988 shortly before the video was made, in his honor his guitar is seen in a rocking chair as well as a photograph of him when his part of the vocals are playing, RIP Roy!!

The video was filmed in an actual moving steam locomotive carriage train car.

• Like 5

On 4/8/2022 at 12:22 PM, GhostMiner said:

No. Don't even have a last name.

One more thing on this subject. I have reason to believe that Whiskey Jack may be buried somewhere in the Paxton, Ca area. I have talked with a person that claims his grandfather knew a guy that fit his discription as far as beard and age. He had worked for a big mining company on the claims and later with a small crew. The question is his last name and where they buried him. I don't think it was in a cemetary. More on this later.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1