** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

47 minutes ago, GhostMiner said:

Will there be others?

Of course there will be others. Now that you have mentioned it lol.

I think it best to let the journal tell the tale and not try to create suspense. Thanks again for your time and effort. It is a good read.

I posed that question just to see what people thought might happen. I just enjoy the interaction with readers of the journal. Perhaps I made a mistake. 

14 minutes ago, GhostMiner said:

Perhaps I made a mistake.

No, it's not a mistake. Just do what you want to do, it's taken you (and us), this far. Everyone always has their own opinions - so when they get their journals, then, and only then, they can do what they want. You are doing just fine.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

No, it's not a mistake. Just do what you want to do, it's taken you (and us), this far. Everyone always has their own opinions - so when they get their journals, then, and only then, they can do what they want. You are doing just fine.

Thanks. I just enjoy the interaction. No worries.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, GhostMiner said:

I posed that question just to see what people thought might happen. I just enjoy the interaction with readers of the journal. Perhaps I made a mistake. 

You didn't make a mistake. You are doing great and I for one very much appreciate you telling the tale in your own way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bedrocker said:

You didn't make a mistake. You are doing great and I for one very much appreciate you telling the tale in your own way.

No worries. I've done things my way all my life lol.

• Like 4