Received My Bh-01 Bone Conduction Headphones Today

Steelheader

Even though I haven’t got my Deus ll yet (It’s on pre-order) I went ahead and ordered the bone phones for it.  They came from France, and I was surprised how fast they got here.  I’m hoping that they will work well with my hearing aids.  Right now with the Deus I am removing my hearing aids and plugging earphones into the ws4 puck.  With the bone phones I am hoping that I can wear my hearing aids while I am detecting.

• Like 2

I will have to plug it in to the remote, so I will be tethered to the detector.  But if I can wear my hearing aids, I am OK with that.  I am hoping that later on someone will come up with an adapter to connect the bone phones into the ws6 puck.

• Like 1

I have a pair on preorder- I don’t plan on using them for diving ( maybe someday) but I’ve always wanted to try bone conduction headphones and although I’d carry the remote on my arm or around my neck ( or hip) it will help in the woods where I need to hear my surroundings for safety. I don’t expect to use them exclusively- will use the WS6 most of the time I expect. 

• Like 1

This guy is good to listen too and one Heck of a good hunter..starts at 12:30 talking about them. Funny he said the Deus ll is good, but these BC phones.. are alien...... innovative

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2022 at 1:33 PM, Steelheader said:

Even though I haven’t got my Deus ll yet (It’s on pre-order) I went ahead and ordered the bone phones for it.  They came from France, and I was surprised how fast they got here.  I’m hoping that they will work well with my hearing aids.  Right now with the Deus I am removing my hearing aids and plugging earphones into the ws4 puck.  With the bone phones I am hoping that I can wear my hearing aids while I am detecting.

Question.. you ordered from here? Want to make sure ..

https://www.maisondeladetection.com/detecteurs-xp-deus-2-fmf/1155-casque-etanche-xp-deus-2-bh-01-3665994005119.html

I think they would be good on cold windy days with my excalibur.  Wear under neoprene hood....Will be using  ..... Bulgin PXMBNIO8RPF06AAFLM800 M-8 6 PIN Code A ..bulkhead connector for the endcap.

Yes, that is the place.  I ordered it on eBay.  The shipping was a little more because it was coming from France ($35) but at least I will have it when I get my Deus ll.  I figured that after they start shipping the detectors to the US, it will probably be a while before the accessories become available here.  I tried them on my head and the the band has a curve that goes over the top of my ears and my hearing aids, so they don’t interfere with my hearing aids.  I am very hopeful that these will be my solution as far as headphones go.  I won’t know until I get the Deus ll and can actually try them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Steelheader said:

Yes, that is the place.  I ordered it on eBay.  The shipping was a little more because it was coming from France ($35) but at least I will have it when I get my Deus ll.  I figured that after they start shipping the detectors to the US, it will probably be a while before the accessories become available here.  I tried them on my head and the the band has a curve that goes over the top of my ears and my hearing aids, so they don’t interfere with my hearing aids.  I am very hopeful that these will be my solution as far as headphones go.  I won’t know until I get the Deus ll and can actually try them.

Thank you ..just ordered..

InkedSNAG-0003_LI.jpg

bone under neo.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steelheader said:

Keep us informed on how you like them..

Not sure if this is true but someone said they will fit the Nox?