Excellent!

That is a pretty plate.  WTG

I'm sure you are already started for this year.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Great job Joe,

Considering all that transpired last year! Here's wishing you a banner, and safe 2022!👍👍

• Like 3

Nice hunting that you had last year, and so glad that you came through everything alright.

I hope that you stay safe and healthy this year so we all can see the pile of rings double in size.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 2

Good looking stuff!! I'm surprised how many people chose to get gold class rings back in the day. I bet those sink DEEP. Even a mother's ring which you don't see very often. But you have to keep the family at bay, or start charging them for taking some of your haul 😆. Glad you still had a banner year, even though some of it was scary, to say the least. Looking forward in seeing what you (and others) can find this year.

• Like 3

Nice haul! reminds me of the days I used to beach hunt more. over 100 gold rings a year were common now I'm lucky to find 5 a year with as little as I beach hunt.

• Like 1

42 gold rings in 6 months?  Heck, 42 gold rings in six years sounds like an over-the-top success (for many of us)!  188 silvers is almost 5 times what I found, but my rationalization is that mine are in better condition.  😁  Lots of variables in detecting opportunities but hopefully 2022 won't bring anything close to as bad as what you saw in 2021.  Besides your upcoming finds, I'll be interested in seeing how long you hold out on getting a Deus II.  :biggrin:

• Like 1