World Class Arizona Nugget Recent Find

Thanks for sharing the information on that nugget, now just where was it from exactly. I am only asking to make sure that it was from the U.S. Please send the GPS data and I will research it just a little more for you.

That is one great find and I think the person who found it will hang onto it for a little while, divorces can take some time, and I think that hobby equipment stays with the person that is into the hobby. I am sure that his wife would be happy to keep her sewing machine and knitting needles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great Find !!! Makes me want to swing my 7000 more !!!!

• Haha 1

Thanks for posting, Gerry. Stories like that keep the dream alive for many. Also good to know that big nuggets actually do exist outside Au as well.....Would love to hear more about it, how it was found (machine, depth, etc). Not much info on the ML page. Perhaps the story is still to come. I just bought a claim in AZ together with a few friends. Perhaps time to put military wire fencing around it before the gold rush stampede rolls in.

GC

• Like 3

1.5 years later and no one has heard anything about it? If I found a 60oz nugget in Central America I might say it came from Arizona too. Color me suspicious about the locality on this one unless some evidence emerges!

Nice find either way though!

• Like 5

Can anyone enlarge this picture and see where the Coke Can was printed?

AZ61.5OZ2021.jpg

11 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Can anyone enlarge this picture and see where the Coke Can was printed?

AZ61.5OZ2021.jpg

I just tried, but the quality is way too low....either the phone camera used was poor or the compression via internet transmission has lost the quality on the pic. I was almost expecting to see Spanish words under the coca cola logo though lol

Not that I care where it came from (the Asteroid is an even bet haha) but it would be waaay cool if it was from the USA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to World Class Arizona Nugget Recent Find