World Class Arizona Nugget Recent Find

5 hours ago, 1515Art said:

According to Wikipedia;

BEAEB605-0C32-4E17-8A82-00DD5B10BC29.thumb.jpeg.85816db22cf189b97bb86a8fddb0ef34.jpeg

Wikipedia is wrong, when I lived in Australia we had cherry coke there, and we certainly have it in New Zealand now.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Wikipedia is wrong, when I lived in Australia we had cherry coke there, and we certainly have it in New Zealand now.

Simon, you need to read the fine print!  :laugh:  Just like searching for gold, go to the source.  (Seems we are veering further off-topic....)

• Like 1

I live in South Carolina and all can sodas I have looked at have both imperial and metric on the cans.

I was hoping the nugget came from here..but doing a search there doesn't appear to be a Arizona in South Carolina...dang it!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Nice looking nugget regardless of where it came from; however the Internet sleuthing is proving interesting as well.

When it came to great fishing holes, when my dad came back with a great catch of fish and locals would ask him where he caught them, he'd grin and say, "I caught them right in the mouth!" Maybe this nugget's provenance is motivated by a similar desire to keep the area secret/undisclosed.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 4

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

Sorry, I should have done better research rather than instantly get angry.  It's because NZ keeps getting left off World maps, and when I thought we were left off the Coke Cola list of countries I saw RED.

This video is a hoot! Love your Prime Minister...is that her in this spoof or an actress playing her?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, IdahoPeg said:

This video is a hoot! Love your Prime Minister...is that her in this spoof or an actress playing her?

Yea, pretty funny.  It is her.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Thanks for all the detective work my friend.  I'll reach out to the person who shared with me and see if anything can be confirmed.  But continue on as I am enjoying the reads...it's still frozen here in Idaho.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to World Class Arizona Nugget Recent Find