I dont like this test too . At the end of the video one would conclude that the Aq is better in the ferrous than the Deus2 , which of course it is not ...  

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

I dont like this test too . At the end of the video one would conclude that the Aq is better in the ferrous than the Deus2 , which of course it is not ...  

For real,...the AQ is better and I predicted it. The AQ is better then any machine out there when you test it on a singled out target with iron around...But you get it in the wild where there is trash everywhere....... than it struggles.

Picture below, where the red X ...the AQ can See a gold ring or piece of gold under all of the iron..and USA coins, clad and silver...... Any place you put the gold ring it will see it..even once buried deep.....The big piece of iron is about the size of a golf ball... AS the iron gets bigger and bigger the AQ has a harder time until it see's the Iron only.. . 

Inked20210807_171220_LI.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

For real,...the AQ is better and I predicted it. The AQ is better then any machine out there when you test it on a singled out target with iron around...But you get it in the wild where there is trash everywhere....... than it struggles.

Yup. The type of trash it struggles with are iron wire "loops" ... like crab or lobster pot pieces or pieces of the fencing that is used at the base of dunes to help built up the dunes. If there are a lot of those and it is wearing on my patience, I go grab a different detector.

• Like 2

It is the antenna connecting the wireless coil to the control box. Basically, if the coil is under water it cannot broadcast the signal from the coil to the headphones or to the control box. 

I'm sorry, and I mean no disrespect to Luis, who obviously put some time into this test, but really?  The reality is that the AQ doesn't exist.  Let me say that again: the AQ does not exist.  You can't pre-order it.  You can't buy it.  There is zero information available as to the status of this "wonder machine."  However, you can buy a Deus II or Equinox right now.   And either two of those detectors will find stuff for you right now.  This continual "cone of silence" from First Texas regarding the AQ has reduced my interest in this supposed detector to zero.  I really see no point in any further videos or discussion with regard to the AQ until First Texas decides to either make the thing or table it for good. 

Bill (S. CA)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My only interest is watching the drama as it silently unfolds. I don't care about the AQ anymore. It has proven itself a flop. They need to start over, scrap the target ID idea and just make an awesome PI.

And while they're at it, make a new CZ machine for the beach.

• Like 1

The AQ is in the Intensive Care Unit on life support……the kindest thing would be to switch it off.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to New AQ Vídeo
On 1/26/2022 at 8:32 AM, Bill (S. CA) said:

I'm sorry, and I mean no disrespect to Luis, who obviously put some time into this test, but really?  The reality is that the AQ doesn't exist.  Let me say that again: the AQ does not exist.  You can't pre-order it.  You can't buy it.  There is zero information available as to the status of this "wonder machine."  However, you can buy a Deus II or Equinox right now.   And either two of those detectors will find stuff for you right now.  This continual "cone of silence" from First Texas regarding the AQ has reduced my interest in this supposed detector to zero.  I really see no point in any further videos or discussion with regard to the AQ until First Texas decides to either make the thing or table it for good. 

Bill (S. CA)

Well, it is a forum, and a FT forum without at least speculation and rumor has little to talk about these days. :smile: Be nice if more people were posting "hey, look what I found with my FT detector" but seems to be few and far between these days. There still must be people using the F75 or F19 or.........? Only FT detector I still own is a 1980s analog 19 kHz Gold Bug. I never use it, but also can't seem to let go of it yet. It and a 1970s White's Alaskan TR are my only two "nostalgia detectors."

• Like 1