Another Over Ear Headphone That Passes The Aptx-ll Test With Flying Colors (bargain) Updated

6 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

I can answer that question as my grandmother had bought a pair and then decided that she didn't like them.

I borrowed them to check them with my 800 and they paired fast, comfortable, and s good if not better than the ML80s.

So I give them a thumbs up as now I have 2 pair of headphones to use.

Thanks VL! An unexpected and appreciated ally. 👍

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Earth sweeper said:

Here is the link for Canadians. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09KNM86N5/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_dl_35HSBH5G0CYRS1NWDM02?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

they are regularly $70 on for $50 plus a $10 coupon =$40

Thank you! In case you didn't know, you could cut Amazon links to before the slash after the first item number. The rest is encrypted stuff related to you. 🙂 Works with eBay links too.

This much will work fine:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09KNM86N5 

However, these headphones' info pages don't mention Aptx-LL anywhere, and they are not the same as the Falwedi 'phones... 🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earth sweeper said:

Thanks for that info. I did not know that. 

No problem! I try to research everything I post about carefully now, when I was new here I made some mistakes 😀 I certainly appreciate the input and assistance for those not in the US. 👍

I wish we could get one of the bone conduction headphone manufacturers to use Aptx-LL in their products for those of us using ML detectors. I've tried. 🤨

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. Just picked up a pair this morning and received the $10 off coupon. Free returns for Prime members if you don't like them!

• Like 1

I just received them and they are great! Pairs up quick and better sound than the ML80s to my ears, and no lag. And I got in on the $29.95 price (with $10 coupon). I may have to snag another pair for the Vanquish. Thanks again, F350, for another great referral! Cheers! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I just received them and they are great! Pairs up quick and better sound than the ML80s to my ears, and no lag. And I got in on the $29.95 price (with $10 coupon). I may have to snag another pair for the Vanquish. Thanks again, F350, for another great referral! Cheers! 😎

Thanks Cap'n. Hope they serve you well. The pairing speed was what got me! Not at first but after the initial pair.

I'm not an audiophile although I was a musician for a bit. I played raucous and loud so I won't attest to any fine sound, but they sound great to me.

Wish we could get the $10 discount both times 🤣 I like having a backup.

• Like 2

F350Platinum,

Just bought a pair. Thanks for the review. I’ll see which ones I like best, these or the ml80’s and have a back up pair. 
 I pair up my ml80’s the same every time and they pair up instantly. When I turn the machine on as soon as it beeps I turn on the headphones at that same moment.   The bar stops going around on the screen and you then hear the machine start up sound in the headphones. Works every time. 
Look forward to trying these out. Thanks again, Tom 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tometusns said:

F350Platinum,

Just bought a pair. Thanks for the review. I’ll see which ones I like best, these or the ml80’s and have a back up pair. 
 I pair up my ml80’s the same every time and they pair up instantly. When I turn the machine on as soon as it beeps I turn on the headphones at that same moment.   The bar stops going around on the screen and you then hear the machine start up sound in the headphones. Works every time. 
Look forward to trying these out. Thanks again, Tom 

I hope they work out for you. I'm at a beach on the Potomac right now testing the noise cancelling. 😁 👍 Do let me know.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Another Over Ear Headphone That Passes The Aptx-ll Test With Flying Colors (bargain) Updated