Another Over Ear Headphone That Passes The Aptx-ll Test With Flying Colors (bargain) Updated

7 minutes ago, Tometusns said:

F350Platinum,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I tested mine out and they are awesome! I actually like them better than the stock headphones. Seem more comfortable and the on/off button is much easier to locate while you’re wearing them. I used a dime to test them. First used my stock headphones and wiggled that dime about as fast as I can then did the same thing with the new ones. I must say I was surprised I couldn’t tell any difference in the speed. They sound very good as well. I am retiring  my stock headphones for a while to see if they will in fact turn out to be my backup pair.  I also played with the noise cancel switch and I think I’m gonna like it to. There are times I think it will come in very handy. Thanks for the heads up about these headphones! HH Tom!

Thanks for the response and vote of confidence. I don't have the ML-80 headphones, but much of what I read about them isn't stellar.

I've been using them on all my recent hunts, and have to say they work fine for me. What impresses me the most is how fast they pair. Last time it out was very windy, and lots of aircraft were flying over. ANC got rid of most of it. 🙂

No problem taking your time to evaluate, that's probably the best course of action. I tend to rush stuff and get kicked for it. 😀

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if low latency Aptx II .

Do not know , yet , tried to email , but could not without giving ph. # , so will call Monday to find out .

Has anyone else seen or tried these ?

Should be good for hot weather , rain - " water proof " , if detecting in the road 😉

This was a YouTube link  https://reward-tech.net/inductivv/US/?ci=15162874074&ai=128802866145&de=c&dm=&cr=582320750802&ts=ytv&kw=&ac=1072036149&gclid=CjwKCAiAsYyRBhACEiwAkJFKoiGFBUyJ-UjIf5rzEIrtyOX1_qHyL4xMR26RjI94lV81fXkOVgJmgRoCsWAQAvD_BwE

5 hours ago, KD0CAC said:

Do not know , yet , tried to email , but could not without giving ph. # , so will call Monday to find out .

Should be good for hot weather , rain - " water proof " , if detecting in the road 😉

This was a YouTube link  https://reward-tech.net/inductivv/US/?ci=15162874074&ai=128802866145&de=c&dm=&cr=582320750802&ts=ytv&kw=&ac=1072036149&gclid=CjwKCAiAsYyRBhACEiwAkJFKoiGFBUyJ-UjIf5rzEIrtyOX1_qHyL4xMR26RjI94lV81fXkOVgJmgRoCsWAQAvD_BwE

I have not as yet seen any bone conduction headphones that are Aptx-LL. I seriously doubt these are, as they do not mention it. Low latency is not enough. Maybe when you talk to them you can tell them to make them Aptx-LL. 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KD0CAC said:

Wireless bone conducting headphones are a dime a dozen and relatively affordable. But like F350Platinum, I'm not aware of any of them that are low latency APTX LL or something similar.

However, they could be. I've never tried them, but I'm not hopeful. After all, why would someone who wants to listen to music need low latency like we do?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There has been one bone conducting aptx-ll headphone: Panasonic BTG S10

But I've never seen or tried it..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sinclair said:

There has been one bone conducting aptx-ll headphone: Panasonic BTG S10

But I've never seen or tried it..

You are correct. However, they were heavy, battery life was terrible, and they don't make them anymore. 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

There is another $10 coupon on these headphones again. Mine are still working fine.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jed in NC said:

There is another $10 coupon on these headphones again. Mine are still working fine.

Link?

6 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

Link?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B085DKHY5K

• Like 1