Looks Like The U S Shipments Have Started Shipping To Customers

Dan(NM)

Been reading on Facebook and all the other forums that guys have received their tracking numbers and their units are on the way. Looks like I'll be waiting a little longer for the second or third shipments.

• Like 2

Same here. I'm hoping some folks ahead of me on the list have decided to opt out of the initial go around but that Calabash guy :laugh: keeps putting out great content. It may be months if he doesn't stop before I get mine. 

• Like 3

A fellow that prepaid for his a week after I did (same dealer) was told by them his should be among 2nd shipment, so if he’s in second batch, I should surely be. Problem is I get a bit obsessed with checking for hints and clues regarding shipments- and I bet I’m not alone. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Looks Like The U S Shipments Have Started Shipping To Customers

Hi calabash digger I just wanted to say thank you for all the videos on the deus 2 I think it will be a great detector but for right now it's out my price range so for now I'm to have to use my equinox but when I can get the money I'm going to buy one 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hombre91 said:

Good deal. Many perceived the actual US release strategy as a marketing scheme if that is true then this will mark the end of an intentional bottlenecking of information.

And possibly the end of the  bottleneck of product?  You  Start with a Tiny then steadily increasing but regular shipments- slow enough to jack up demand but not so slow  that folks get angry enough to cancel orders? 🤔 

My dealer told me all dealers only received 1 deus 2 each for their customers..  I was number 2 on the list.  Lol.  What a bummer..  oh well it's only been in the 60's here so it's not like I can go detecting anyway lol.  Looks like March or April 

• Like 1

I’m in line for supposedly mid February, it was 30 below zero last night, so I don’t mind waiting.