First Hole Of '22

Welcome JN!  Silver always pleases me, even if it's the most beat up Roosie or a tiny piece of jewelry.  I can't begin to relate to the tragedy you've been through losing your wife, but I'm glad to see you still have a positive attitude towards life.  👍  Get well and hit the ground running (well, as soon as it thaws anyway).

• Like 1

It looks like the tide is turning for you, hopefully things improve from here on.  Congratulations on the find and welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Very sorry for your loss but this is a great place with really great people so I hope you stick around and continue to share your detecting triumphs. 

God bless you

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum John,

So sorry for the loss of your wife!!😞🙏 And the Covid!! 

But very happy you found us here! How long have you been swinging a coil, and what detector did you find that lucky Rosie with?

Hope the detecting luck deals you a Royal Flush this year!👍👍

14 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Welcome to the forum John,

So sorry for the loss of your wife!!😞🙏 And the Covid!! 

But very happy you found us here! How long have you been swinging a coil, and what detector did you find that lucky Rosie with?

Hope the detecting luck deals you a Royal Flush this year!👍👍

Joe;

I was swinging the Equinox 800 with the stock coil that day. I have been detecting since the late 70's, with a 20 year plus hiatus. And, thank you....I can really use a Royal Flush right about now!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Skate said:

Very sorry for your loss but this is a great place with really great people so I hope you stick around and continue to share your detecting triumphs. 

God bless you

Thank you Sir, and God Bless you also!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, phrunt said:

It looks like the tide is turning for you, hopefully things improve from here on.  Congratulations on the find and welcome to the forum.

Thank you Sir!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome JN!  Silver always pleases me, even if it's the most beat up Roosie or a tiny piece of jewelry.  I can't begin to relate to the tragedy you've been through losing your wife, but I'm glad to see you still have a positive attitude towards life.  👍  Get well and hit the ground running (well, as soon as it thaws anyway).

Thank you! It was by far the hardest thing I have ever dealt with. Has changed who I am, and made me realize what's important!

• Like 2