First Hole Of '22

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I’m sorry for the loss and difficulty you have been experiencing, and hope things turn in a more positive direction ASAP. 

Thank you Steve! I feel like I am going to really enjoy your forum!

• Like 1

JN, Welcome to the forum and a nice find to start the year off right.

Sorry for your loss and I know that she will be with you in spirit as you are hunting and guiding your swing to the targets.

Good luck and God Bless You.

Nice find, JN! Did that with my first Merc, a 1917. Still haven't dug a Rosie. 🤬 Sorry for your loss, glad you're still driving on. 👍

Hang in there JN. Lost my wife of 11 years ago. You and I both know on the day of the diagnosis (she had stage 4  lung cancer) your world turns upside down. If it was not for my Brittany Springer (a birthday present from my wife) and my two adult sons I am not sure what would have happened.

Keep on keeping busy is all I can advise. 

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Welcome to the group!  If your first coin of the year was silver, that's a great sign in my book!  Stay positive, and get out there.  In due time, life will turn around for the better 👍

Sorry for your loss of the most dearest person in your life.  I to have went through not one, but now a second round of Covid.  Our ground here in N.E. Kansas has been frozen this month, thus far, but I'm  still getting out and swinging the coil.  Silver is always a great way to start out the new year and your setup with Steves Rods is what I use also as its so much better than the factory rod.  Here's to a great detecting year in 2022!