It Rang Up 17 In The Sand On The Equinox...

Your results sure is making a good point on the dig it all debate !

The beach I most frequent is usually pretty clean already.

If I hear a target tone , I dig it. 

(The T Rex might develop personality disorders if I just drag it in the sand to mark my grid all day.......):cool: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

Your results sure is making a good point on the dig it all debate !

The beach I most frequent is usually pretty clean already.

If I hear a target tone , I dig it. 

(The T Rex might develop personality disorders if I just drag it in the sand to mark my grid all day.......):cool: 

It is amazing how good you are at predicting what a target is when you have the time to really analyze the sound from all angles.  And really amazing how bad you are when you get tired or just sloppy with your technique.  When I notice that I am getting sloppy, I go home and take a nap.  LOL  

• Like 3

Very nice. I'm sure that blew your ears off and was solid. My guess where you were at was that it was shallow. Not too deep. The K of Bling is glad he helped with your sloppiness ! I believe we should all video each other  when out hunting. We all get over confident and think of ourselves as being a perfect hunter , until we see a video of our own hunt/swing. Hope you get many more !

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 5:10 PM, King-Of-Bling said:

Very nice. I'm sure that blew your ears off and was solid. My guess where you were at was that it was shallow. Not too deep. The K of Bling is glad he helped with your sloppiness ! I believe we should all video each other  when out hunting. We all get over confident and think of ourselves as being a perfect hunter , until we see a video of our own hunt/swing. Hope you get many more !

Mr. KOB,

Yeah, that video is something I think about almost every time I go detecting.  It was an eye opener for sure.   It shows that what you perceive in your mind as a deceit swing is just that, something in your mind.  The video is reality and shows you why no area is every hunted out.  That ring is why we all get excited at negative tides.  6 hours before and it was under 8 feet of ocean!!!

thanks,

Joe

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Size 16, that's a whopper!!  You had better luck at the beach than I did Sunday (I dig it all at the beach).

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 8:10 PM, King-Of-Bling said:

I've been doing video's now for 14 years. Me watching some of the early video's I'm ....screaming...dig that signal..as I'm walking away from the target in the video.. I've learned a lot from recording and watching..

• Like 5