Awfully Quiet On The Nokta Makro Front

So quite that people are now starting conspiracy theories due to the economical challenges in Turkey (not like we don't have our own here, economic challenges that is, oh wait, plenty of conspiracy theory's to go around here too). 

I don't want to sound like a fan boy, as I own and use detectors from a variety of vendors, and at the end of the day I use the best machine for the job irregardless of maker, but based on their previous track record, I have full confidence in Nokta Makro to pull this off as intended. 

Seems like everyone forgot about how long the Equinox was delayed after it was announced. Nokta Makro have always been a standup company, the only reason the Legend was delayed is due to tester feedback (as Dilek stated), from that they are making product improvements to the Legend. Shame that a company that not only listens to and communicates with (for better or worse) their customers, but actually takes that feedback and builds the products that we ask for, is not appreciated.  Name one other company that does that? Nokta shouldn't have promised an overly ambitious December shipping date, no doubt they are regretting that now, but rest assured that the only reason for the delay is so that consumers end up with the best possible product that Nokta Makro could produce at a price that really can't be beat for a high end SMF detector ($1K for EQX800, $1600 for Deus II).

• Like 6

Looks like things are slowly moving along in the background, seems it was a fair way off really when it was hinted its release would be December though.

https://fccid.io/2AJJ2-LEGEND

2054811880_FCCID.thumb.jpg.303d19449d0081800ea35172058411ef.jpg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Awfully Quiet On The Nokta Makro Front
1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Looks like things are slowly moving along in the background, seems it was a fair way off really when it was hinted its release would be December though.

https://fccid.io/2AJJ2-LEGEND

2054811880_FCCID.thumb.jpg.303d19449d0081800ea35172058411ef.jpg

Wow that crazy they just got approved now!! Unless they had to resubmit it being they didn't ship when originally planned. 

Nope, from what I can see it's their first attempt which passed, they had it tested for FCC approval in China.

• Sad 1

I for one am glad they are making it right before they ship it to USA. Think what it would cost to have to ship your detector back to get something fixed that can't be down loaded. I want a Legend, but i want it to be the best it can be before i get it. I sold my XP Deus 1, but i can go back with my MXT and hunt until i get the perfect Legend get here.  Just me, everyone is like kids at Chirstmas, but if you know you are going to get a broke toy, that kills everything. 

• Like 5

I have no problem waiting either, I have one on order along with the Deus 2 which is shipping Tuesday. Luckily the dealer I use does not ask for down payment, just pay before he ships. Looking forward to learning both. Still have other detectors to use in the mean time. Never really paid to much attention to the early reviewers and testers as I often times find my likes and theirs differ. I have to buy my own then decide. 

• Like 5