Rye Patch Deep Freeze Hunt!

10 minutes ago, flakmagnet said:

good

We’ve hunted some of the same Cold Windy spots down in the Dale District! It’s the hunt against what Mother Nature tosses at you to keep you treasures safe!  Your a Hearty Sole to fight the elements for a rattle in the poke!

• Like 2

Very nice looking nuggets for sure.  Bearing the cold chill is rough until you dig a nice piece of heavy yellow metal.  You warms up real quick like when those are rattling in the ol bottle.  Well done.

• Like 1

Well done on the gold, I'd rather detect in the cold than the heat any day, you can put more clothes on, you've only got so many you can take off before you might get arrested. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, phrunt said:

on, you've only got so many you can take off before you might get arrested. 🙂

Not in these parts of Nevada!  They say there’s a Naked Gal behind every tree there.  Problem is, there’s no Trees 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Nice gold.  Congrats.  I'd rather be hot than cold I guess that's where I live where I do.   

4 minutes ago, LuckyLundy said:

Not in these parts of Nevada!  They say there’s a Naked Gal behind every tree there.  Problem is, there’s no Trees 😂

Sounds like someone should be planting trees.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice hunting, what were you using to find them?

As others have stated, you can wear extra clothes to stay warm, or you can just carry a little moonshine to warm you up.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

But it’s no fun when your water bottles freeze solid and you have to sleep with them to get a drink!

Nice finds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1