Eye Candy From Indiana

tvanwho

Most likely you are looking at glacial deposits pushed down from Ontario. That's where most if not all Indiana gold comes from. There are no natural deposits in the state as far as I know. Very Nice!

Most likely glacial but does not account for the blue sapphire crystal I posted here some years back, a twinned crystal as Steve told us, an inch across the hexagonal flats. Found accidentally in my highbanker hopper. My map dowsing took me to the gravel bar for the gold,  got hundreds of specks. Hope to get to the creek again this year as I finally got a chance to rent a place 1/4 mile from the spot. If I can just get the ok  now. Being older now has its other drawbacks, with all these damn old age aches and pains and knee and ankle pains the worst. Hurts to even sleep some days, much less dig for goodies and get up and down steep hillsides. I almost got stuck in a creek last year, right knee refused to stretch to get up the creek bank 6 feet.Lucky I had my shovel with me, cut baby steps in the bank to get up it. Recently saw a new 2021 Ford Bronco with the Sasquatch tire package BUT was unable to get into the darn thing,too darn high a step,  same issue with old legs, dang it...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looks to be from southern Indiana, that area has some very nice creeks to pull from.

Good catch on your friends part and I am sure it took him a few trips to get that.

• Like 1