Significant Other And Your Metal Detecting Hobby, Good Idea Or Bad Idea??

It was almost a year before I found a silver half. 🤣 Sure didn't stop then! What did you find that day?

I have hunted most of my life, my wife started 4 years ago. I always find lots of stuff but from the very beginning 90 percent of the time she comes up with a great find or bucket lister! I just shake my head.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I think this is a blessing in disguise. You can use this event to build her up as a “natural”. Now you can use this as an “excuse” to sell her on your spending more time out MD’ing to refine your “subpar” skills in attempt to become as good as her at finding the goods. I recommend you run with it. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

It was almost a year before I found a silver half. 🤣 Sure didn't stop then! What did you find that day?

Clad only, then went home for the day....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

It's a bad idea if she turns out to be better than you at it.  No good can come from that scenario...unless she begs out like Doogy's better half. :laugh:

Chase, I think yur right!

Great pun on words!

Good stuff!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GnshpCSO said:

I think this is a blessing in disguise. You can use this event to build her up as a “natural”. Now you can use this as an “excuse” to sell her on your spending more time out MD’ing to refine your “subpar” skills in attempt to become as good as her at finding the goods. I recommend you run with it. 😉

You got that right! Blessings for sure😂

• Like 1