I Suppose I've Been Lurking Long Enough

Rattlehead

So I came here to register an account today and it said my username was already registered. Apparently I registered here back in 2017 but never got around to posting. I see a lot of familiar names and I really like the technical oriented atmosphere, so been meaning to start participating for a while. Anyway, here I am! Better late than never. 😄

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Welcome ........back ? Rattlehead

That's a long time lurking.

So ,Deus 2,,,,, New Detector ! on top of a 3030 and an 800.....seems maybe you've been too busy digging to post 👍 

Any luck ?🤨

Thanks man! Between working a 50 hour week, detecting, working on my bikes, all the other forums I visit, YT, and keeping up with my own forum I probably have too many hobbies. That's what my wife says anyway. 😄

I don't have my Deus 2 just yet but its schedule to be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to try it out!

• Like 2

Great to have you lurking and posting over here on Detector Prospector. I always read your posts over on Friendly when I can. 

I sometimes get back to Carrollton GA with a detector and actually enjoy hunting in that area when I am not taking care of my parents and I think of you just up the road.

Welcome

Jeff

45 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Great to have you lurking and posting over here on Detector Prospector. I always read your posts over on Friendly when I can. 

I sometimes get back to Carrollton GA with a detector and actually enjoy hunting in that area when I am not taking care of my parents and I think of you just up the road.

Welcome

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Let me know next time you're in the area. Maybe we can meet up for a hunt!

• Thanks 1

Welcome from East Texas.

I bet you have similar red dirt & mineralization as I have. Would be very interested to hear your take on hunting it & also how your new Deus II handles it compared to other detectors you have used.

45 minutes ago, JCR said:

Welcome from East Texas.

I bet you have similar red dirt & mineralization as I have. Would be very interested to hear your take on hunting it & also how your new Deus II handles it compared to other detectors you have used.

Thanks JCR. Yessir, we have plenty of that mineralized red GA clay where its tough to pick up even shallow targets. I too am curious to see how the D2 stacks up against my Nox and original Deus in those spots. I'll be sure to post some results once I've put some hours on it.

• Thanks 1

Welcome back Rattlehead,

Glad to have you posting here finally! I bet you have some good stories and finds to share with us!👍👍

• Like 1

• The title was changed to I Suppose I've Been Lurking Long Enough
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 11:32 PM, Joe D. said:

Welcome back Rattlesnake,

Glad to have you posting here finally! I bet you have some good stories and finds to share with us!👍👍

Thanks Joe!