XP Deus II Goldfield Program For Relic Hunting

Ogliuga

Hi all, just come back from testing Deus 2. Little test in Goldfield program which I’d like to use for relic hunting, little targets on high mineralized fields. I did a little thin foil target and put in the bottom of a 6” hole. Nice result and next time I’ll dig a 8/10 hole with the same target in the bottom of the hole. Soil is very hot, looking the bar. Disc IAR was 3 and in this way I can discriminate iron. Little pieces of iron are a problem but it’s a program I will 100% use again in very difficult areas like these. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxhB7N_Jtps&t=2s

8E39B285-7DF8-4F02-B646-1E8321D4A8CC.jpeg

EE930949-9AF1-48CC-8113-35604942F2F8.jpeg

D4DF0AB2-E0E0-48F7-990A-C30228DC6127.jpeg

8FE4394D-C5C0-4F61-93B0-08EBF70A6E7C.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for doing the test. I watched the video but was unable to comment because you have your comments turned off. That is not what I would classify as a small piece of foil...nor did it look very thin. 

strick

• Like 2

Thank you for making that very informative video. It is always good to know what Deus 2 is capable of. 

I use Deus 1 and ORX in Gold Field often for gold nugget hunting. 

I know this was a "Relic" video but to me, like strick said, that was a big, thick piece of foil and would be an easy target to detect (maybe no ID however) in your soil conditions even for Deus 1 or the ORX in Gold Field.

You could probably cut that piece of foil into four  I/4 sized pieces and your Deus 2 and maybe even Deus 1 would still detect that sized foil at that depth in your soil. 1/3 or 1/2 sized pieces would be easy. Deus 2 Relic mode would probably hit that sized target too.

The Goldfield and Relic modes are very powerful and accurate from the testing I have seen so far…..

thank you again.

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your comments. Yes, I’m sure that Deus1 too would catch that target at that depth in goldfield prog. I’ll cut that piece of foil and try again with the test. I’ll try in Relic prog. as well. And I want to test better disc iar: in that test was 3, with 5 was beginning to discriminate the foil. I have to do other tests. But I’m happy for the result because this program would be a valid alternative to pulse inductions. I’m talking about relic hunting..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaolin washer said:

great results, I like the Gold 1 on my ORX in the glacial gravel, it will pick out copper nuggets with a good signal , that with the lower frequincys,

I didn’t know about copper nuggets, very interesting.

• The title was changed to XP Deus II Goldfield Program For Relic Hunting

Copper is by Lake Superior at the west end of upper peninsula of Michigan. Some hunt the streams up there for copper.

• Like 1