Valentine Scam

• The title was changed to Valentine Scam

10 minutes ago, UtahRich said:

Gerry - so sorry that happened to you !   Which detector . . . .  i mean ring did you order?  do you have the website handy?

www.gerrysdetectors.com is a great website to order gold rings.  You end up with a detector every time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

I have a DBA called Creative Marketing Consultants ... you don't need any help from me!

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Valentines.jpg.3e37fa40b5fdcccf24a15833070fc2fa.jpg

You poor guy!! Maybe you should call BBB or better yet order another one and see what happens 🤭....😄

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Valentines.jpg.3e37fa40b5fdcccf24a15833070fc2fa.jpg

Well, this tragic sort of thing happens all the time. I got a new Tarsacci coil for my wife’s birthday. In return, she scheduled my colonoscopy for Valentine’s Day which meant that I had to do that fasting cleanse during the Super Bowl. My birthday is now coming up. I’m a little scared.

She swears it was all a big mistake. She had no idea. Just horrified as she was munching super bowl treats in front of the tv without running to the bathroom.

I never need to buy her diamonds, she can afford whatever she wants whenever she wants it. That way she gets what she wants. In truth I bought the coil for her to wrap for me and she will get what she wants me to give her. A system we worked out years ago. Our daughter never caught on. She thinks we are just great gift givers.

Any nice jewelry I come home with she and daughter pick over first. Think circling vultures. Sometimes the junk has nice cubic zirconia that I have set in nicer earrings or pendants that go with the chains I dig. My biggest joy really, and in truth is better value for the gold than melt value. She was a good sport about the coil, she doesn’t know about the Tony Eisenhower headphones yet.