Legend Supposed To Ship Next Week

CW3

It seems the first few next week are just for the testers, then after that the Nomads, then after that the first batch to the USA.

Here is Dileks latest update video for those that don't use Facebook, I didn't watch it this time as it started off on the usual rant responding to people's criticism.  I just wanted to hear about the detector itself.   I'm at the point now I'll just wait until its in peoples hands to get information on it rather than care about all this pre-release shambles.

• Like 6

At this point I've decided to wait on getting a Legend. I'm going to use the money I had available for it to get a 9" coil for a different machine I already have. I am looking forward seeing others reviews on the Legend though.

• Like 2

Thanks phrunt for posting the video.

As is often the case (even for professional journalistic works), the (thread) title doesn't tell the entire story.  Watch the video for details.

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

It seems the first few next week are just for the testers, then after that the Nomads, then after that the first batch to the USA.

I'm stumped -- what/who is the 'Nomad' she refers to?  Surely not this....

• Haha 1

Nokta sponsor a team of Americans and a few people from other countries to market their detectors by providing them free gear,  they're mostly active on Facebook I think.

--- update: I've since done some research and the Nomads are often Youtube content creators, some are quite new to detecting, 2 or 3 years behind the coil so they've selected a range of different users to appeal to different markets.   I quite like they've done that rather than just the highly skilled detectorist as most potential buyers aren't in that category so they're catering to the beginners and new to detecting people by having Nomads that aren't highly skilled detectorist, someone they can relate to.

• Like 5

Nokta Makro Nomads, Garrett Groupies, what's next?  😏

I don't recognize any of those people as posters here, but hard to know since there they use their real names (I assume).  I have my favorite testers here so I'll wait to see what (more) they say before drawing conclusions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Nokta sponsor a team of Americans and a few people from other countries to market their detectors by providing them free gear,  they're mostly active on Facebook I think.  I've not paid much attention as I'm not interested in marketing schemes like that. 

I am really out of my wheel house with metal detecting marketing it (XP approach in particular) defies logic, but Darnell Williams whom is/was a NOMAD really helped me to learn, understand and eventually open up the flexibility of the Anfibio via his youtube page. I believe he settled on the companies products long before he took an opportunity to become a NOMAD. Organic product.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phrunt said:

Let the fun begin 🤠

• Like 1