Legend Supposed To Ship Next Week

CW3

10 hours ago, Hombre91 said:

...but Darnell Williams whom is/was a NOMAD really helped me to learn.

Darnell's a good dude.  I've chatted with him in the past, big heart and he has the passion! 

• Like 2

Her videos are always so direct and straight forward.  Has anyone heard if the Nokta Makro pulse dive will be compatible with the Legend to the extent that you'll be able to synch it to the detector and hear it through the headphones?  Thanks for providing the video update BTW. 

1 hour ago, Jason-NEK said:

Her videos are always so direct and straight forward.  Has anyone heard if the Nokta Makro pulse dive will be compatible with the Legend to the extent that you'll be able to synch it to the detector and hear it through the headphones?  Thanks for providing the video update BTW. 

I posed the same question in an email to Nokta/Macro and the answer I received back they said the Pulse Dive pin pointer would not pair with the Legend Headphones but they are working on a pin pointer that would but it would not soon be out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calarms said:

Thanks for the video, I will hold off on purchasing until I review  all  the videos of the revised units,  

very wise 🙂

On 2/14/2022 at 3:34 PM, GB_Amateur said:

Nokta Makro Nomads, Garrett Groupies, what's next?  😏

I don't recognize any of those people as posters here, but hard to know since there they use their real names (I assume).  I have my favorite testers here so I'll wait to see what (more) they say before drawing conclusions.

Fisher Fanatics, Bounty Hunter Backers, Minelab Minions, XP Extraordinaires, White's Worshipers, Tesoro Toadies...

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 2/15/2022 at 8:26 PM, DSMITH said:

I posed the same question in an email to Nokta/Macro and the answer I received back they said the Pulse Dive pin pointer would not pair with the Legend Headphones but they are working on a pin pointer that would but it would not soon be out

I wonder if they are going to consider a program update,in the Spring, for allowing the user to synch up to the legend?  Being that the newest model design for this pinpointer is still down the road as far as testing and production goes?

1 hour ago, Jason-NEK said:

I wonder if they are going to consider a program update,in the Spring, for allowing the user to synch up to the legend?  Being that the newest model design for this pinpointer is still down the road as far as testing and production goes?

all they relayed to me is they are in the process of developing a new pin pointer that would pair with the legend headphones

i took what the reply to my email said is they are developing a whole new pin pointer and it would be a while before it would be out, that is all the info i got, the Bluetooth that the legends headphones connect with is totally different from the simplex plus headphones

1 hour ago, DSMITH said:

all they relayed to me is they are in the process of developing a new pin pointer that would pair with the legend headphones

i took what the reply to my email said is they are developing a whole new pin pointer and it would be a while before it would be out, that is all the info i got, the Bluetooth that the legends headphones connect with is totally different from the simplex plus headphones

On the one hand it's great that they went to an open standard like Bluetooth, but for those that have their propitiatory wireless devices, it's a bummer they won't work with the Legend, but understandably so.  It's all in the name of progress! 

If they make a wireless inline Legend probe, that will be a huge home run in my book!

• Like 4