Legend Supposed To Ship Next Week

CW3

The name the Legend is very fitting in this case, according to the dictionary definition of the word Legend

"An old story that is widely believed but cannot be proved to be true"

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, phrunt said:

The name the Legend is very fitting in this case, according to the dictionary definition of the word Legend

"An old story that is widely believed but cannot be proved to be true"

It is as true as the Simplex+ that became the number one seller in many countries! I have gone thru so much criticism on the Simplex+ when it was first released as well... a year later, all who attacked the company/brand/product just went quiet so I am patiently waiting. 

• Like 9

I'm looking forward to getting mine. I spoke to my Dealer yesterday to let him know I want to get the LG 35 coil also.

Thankyou NM for all your hard work on The Legend. Please keep listening to User feedback to help make it even better.

• Like 2

I, for one, am often left wondering how much or even if what we post here is seen by the detector manufacturers.  In the case of Nokta Makro, there is no doubt.  Thanks for paying attention, Dilek (and crew there at N/M).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

It is as true as the Simplex+ that became the number one seller in many countries! I have gone thru so much criticism on the Simplex+ when it was first released as well... a year later, all who attacked the company/brand/product just went quiet so I am patiently waiting. 

I think the Simplex is a great detector. Probably the best over all detector you can get for under $650. Of course that depends on what you're using it for. But for park, relics, ghost towns and freshwater beaches its great.

6 minutes ago, abenson said:

I think the Simplex is a great detector. Probably the best over all detector you can get for under $650. Of course that depends on what you're using it for. But for park, relics, ghost towns and freshwater beaches its great.

I consider Simplex the waterproofed and tech upgraded version of the F75 that FT should have but never did release.  Still like the F75 balance ergonomics better, though.

6 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Here's hoping you're right! I would wish for nothing more than the Legend to be a killer detector.  In fact if any manufacturer made a killer detector I'd be happy but I'd rather someone else than Minelab made it so we had some competition to keep the prices realistic 🙂

I'm not a big fan of my Simplex, but I've been spoilt with far better detectors so it doesn't really suit me, I do understand it's an entry level detector and in that market its a good detector.

I am the owner of a couple of T2's and the Simplex is remarkably similar to them, as Chase said an upgrade feature rich T2 so it is in fact better than another manufacturers high end machine which is quite the achievement on Nokta's behalf, or a pitiful performance on First Texas's part, either way the Simplex shows the Legend might pleasantly surprise us.

The naming joke I thought was appropriate as a lot of people believe the Legend is a killer detector, some boldly claim its better than all other detectors on the market without even using it, we don't really know that yet, it's not far off so time will tell.  I hope you get the last laugh to all the criticism Dilek, I really do.

• Like 2