Deus 2, Disappointed By What I Saw

4 minutes ago, Gwcracker said:

Not my video..

Sorry my bad ✌😅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, midalake said:

Can you please explain this statement more?  What and when was it jumping around???

I think he's referring to how the D2 screen constantly changes from the home screen to the VID screen and back again, which has been reported by some people who don't like that.

• Like 3

When you find your favorite detector for your favorite environment you know it pretty quickly.  I would encourage everyone to try different detectors and find which one works best for you.  Not which one everyone likes, but the one you like the best and the one that performs the best for you.  If you buy a new model detector and it doesn't work for you, it is pretty easy to sell with minimal loss.  Life is short.  Enjoy.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, diggindaboot said:

I ran my buddies D2 while he used his Nox 800 yesterday at the beach. It's really not close. The 800 is a better beach detector by far. My D2 is coming in Tuesday. I paid 1300 dollars. I'm not even going to remove it from the box. I'm going to sell it. Very disappointed after having such high hopes. 

Xp will need to do something with how the vdi screen is constantly changing when swinging over a target. It's a major annoyance. 

1300 dollars is a good price. I'm guessing from a friend who is a dealer? Reason I say that is because I have a close friend who is a dealer and offered me a good price. Kind of leery of paying less just incase something with the warranty should come up..

• Like 1