I've Decided To Get The Legend

It will be replacing my Equinox 800 and my Orx will be my backup water hunter.

I like the sharp tones & the depth of the Legend. I'm also looking forward to seeing some videos of the updated version. Also looking forward to seeing what coils will be available for this detector. Hopefully more than the Equinox.

• Like 3

I pre-ordered the Legend (pro pack) late last week. First time I've decided to purchase a newly introduced metal detector, but I'm fairly confident that the Legend will be a very good machine (based on owning other NM machines and my satisfaction with their performance). I should sell one or two of my current machines, but I just can't bring myself to doing so at this point.

• Like 5

The Anfibio known as a deep machine using small coils has sorted out old silver in trash that has by all accounts been pounded for decades. I assume mainly by bigger coils, rarely need to swing the 11" stock coil. I am hopeful that is the case with the Legend coil size availibility.  

• Like 5

I'm not a fan of the 11" coil either. I would like to see an 8" or 9" round coil and a range of elliptical coils for the Legend.

• Like 3

I placed a pre order for the Legend pro pack back in late November or the first part of  December, don't know why but I just had a gut feeling about it for some reason, and I still have that gut feeling which I have learned a long time ago to go with what my gut is telling me, and if what I am seeing in the simplex plus is any indication I believe the Legend is going to be a fantastic detector, the only other coil I actually want for the Legend is a 9.5 x 5 inch coil like came free with the simplex plus I purchased for my grandson that little coil is deadly on the simplex plus, and does not give away to much depth over the 11 inch 

• Like 4

• The title was changed to I've Decided To Get The Legend

I can't wait to see a few coil options after the release happens.  I'm really curious to see if the Nokta pulse dive will be compatible with the Legend as far as synching it to the headphones and detector.  This is going to be an amazing detector!

It

2 minutes ago, Jason-NEK said:

I can't wait to see a few coil options after the release happens.  I'm really curious to see if the Nokta pulse dive will be compatible with the Legend as far as synching it to the headphones and detector.  This is going to be an amazing detector!

It’s not compatible.  I answered your question on this in the other thread.

Darn it!  I guess that I will just upgrade when the newest pinpointer becomes available.  

I almost pre-ordered a Legend but ended up not.

I've owned 4 Nokta and/or Makro machines in the past and was very impressed with all 4.  Customer service, performance, build quality, coil selection are all top notch.

I still own the Impact, along with the Equinox, but I'm going to wait for a year on the Legend just because it's their 1st SMF machine. 

I really hope Steve Herschbach, Keith Southern, and Tom Dankowski evaluate the Legend and share their thoughts.

• Like 3

I'm interested in the Legend,  however remembering the accelerated Impact, Multi-Kruzer, Anfibio Multi rollout will have me waiting a little while too, so I could end up with the Legend II or Legend III or whatever the final version ends up being.  I have no need or desire to jump on the first SMF model they release out the door.   I'll wait until the dust settles.   I'm not really an early adopter anyway.

Looking forward to reading what everyone thinks about it after its released though.

HH
Mike

• Like 3