Response To The Dēus II "rattled" Video

Hey wassup guys! Hope y'all doing great!

Just recorded this video as a response to this thread:

He said that his gold broken ring gave him a 34 ID right? Well, that equals to a 1 - 2 ID on the Nox (might reach 3)... now imagine the 27 ID from the Earing... when he closed the earing,  he had a 49 ID (that's just right, no issues) i got gold coins on the 40's to the 50's range...  My broken ring doesn't have any features (his ring has a much larger part) so i guess that when he found the ring with the nox, the large part was positioned horizontally... 

Sad that he didn't call his mate to compare the signal with his Nox...  Hopefully he will record a video using both units. 😁

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, TBPA said:

Nice job.  👍

I just realized that i hadn't seen his video until the end!😂😂😂  Check the ID's!! 😁

Thank you mate!👍

Thank you for the great demonstration and reminder about how broken rings tend to respond weakly to pretty much all detectors compared to a solid ring. And great reminder to people testing new machines to be patient, and double and triple check issues, rather than immediately to jump to conclusions. 

• Like 1

Loved the diplomacy of the message.

In these days, waiting for the unit arrival, we all need to hope and listen to other's people reviews.

Thanks for this content.

6 hours ago, Calmark said:

..... And great reminder to people testing new machines to be patient, and double and triple check issues, rather than immediately to jump to conclusions. 

I agree, never jump to conclusions about a detector before you have at least 20/30 hours with it in the field. Especially with sophisticated detectors with multiple modes/settings like the Deus2 ... 

• Like 2