XP Deus 2 Smallest Form ?

Turhan

On 2/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, Turhan said:

i have question to xp deus 2 users how small can you make the machine (sorry for my english) 

what im trying to say is how down can you shrink the machine on the shaft 

I think You falled in love with the dive shaft beauty, but let me tell You something...

Even if you can shorten the rod by a lot, consider that the coil can be affected by the proximity of ring nuts or clamping screws...

Generally, when I build a new rod with my own hands, I stretch out and I try the right length to have the coil and the  digging hand on the same line.

There's not a specific lenght for this purpose, but the one right for your body measures.

You should also take into account that if you are snorkeling, on average you need a length that is somewhere between the wetsand full rod and the shorter scuba rod...

Underhere, You can see the total length of my last shaft from the armrest to the coil's bolt hole in a scuba configutation.

It measures only 66 centimeters...

total lenght.jpg

66cm.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

I think You falled in love with the dive shaft beauty, but let me tell You something...

Even if you can shorten the rod by a lot, consider that the coil can be affected by the proximity of ring nuts or clamping screws...

Generally, when I build a new rod with my own hands, I stretch out and I try the right length to have the coil and the  digging hand on the same line.

There's not a specific lenght for this purpose, but the one right for your body measures.

You should also take into account that if you are snorkeling, on average you need a length that is somewhere between the wetsand full rod and the shorter scuba rod...

Underhere, You can see the total length of my last shaft from the armrest to the coil's bolt hole in a scuba configutation.

It measures only 66 centimeters...

total lenght.jpg

66cm.jpg

thank you for your answer

• Like 1