Nokta Makro Legend Production Unit Video

I hope they get the online Users Manual updated soon also. I'm looking forward to this one.

The menu does look at little more complicated than the Simplex. But I'm sure a few times through and you'd get it down.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Calarms said:

Curious about what hardware changes were made

There were hardware changes??

On 2/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, GB_Amateur said:

There were hardware changes??

One of their Nomad's told me they had to change the screen due to the new modes added. 

I think Nokta should be congratulated for achieving a multi freaker though, it's a big step forward for them and by the looks of it they're now ahead of some of the older players in the market with their technology and they've done it in a relatively short time.

It is a nice looking detector.  I prefer the backlit buttons on the Simplex, not the actual buttons but having the light for night use but I guess you'd get used to it and the screen might light up the buttons enough.  I'm sure after a week or two using it you'd just remember what the buttons do, it's just nice having the lights 🙂

• Like 1

This is getting interesting. Iffy made a not so flattering video and Dilek had to do damage control because of the optics. She is wrong about iron bias. The Equinox wasn't hitting the coins because of iron bias. Maybe the Legend's "fixed" iron filter needs to be tweaked or give an option to turn it off. Seems like the dime is getting masked. She says they can give you a setting where you could hit that dime.

2 hours ago, 67GTA said:

This is getting interesting. Iffy made a not so flattering video and Dilek had to do damage control because of the optics. She is wrong about iron bias. The Equinox wasn't hitting the coins because of iron bias. Maybe the Legend's "fixed" iron filter needs to be tweaked or give an option to turn it off. Seems like the dime is getting masked. She says they can give you a setting where you could hit that dime.

Hi there....with all due respect, this is NOT about damage control. Our engineers have put thousands of hours into this detector and benchmark tests. And it is my job to give the accurate info and correct misinformation. If you watch his next video on a nailboard, you will understand. 

• Like 4

Gotta say this is the forum where the rubber meets the road about detectors. It's a tight ship with excellent moderation and members.

I'm glad the good people at Nokta Makro take the time to browse it. 👍

Just my heavily clichéd opinion. 😀 Must have caught the disease from GB. 🤪

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

If you watch his next video....

Is that out yet?  When it happens I hope someone posts a link.

Update:  apparently there is some confusion on what "next video" means.  Apparently someone found my request humorous so I just searched YouTube to find it.  I think the followng is the one Dilek refers to in her post:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1