Fisher F44 New Version Or Mistake

yes i got a question I've noticed some metal detecting sites are showing the fisher f44 metal detector with boost mode on it , you can see boost mode on the picture showing the display , i was just wondering if thats a new version or a mistake ? thanks

If you posted a link, that would help.  The chances someone's seen the ad you did aren't that great.

sorry about that here is a link from amazon https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Weatherproof-Detector-11-inch-Submersible/dp/B07GDV9XSB showing the fisher f44 display with boost mode , its weird the picture showing the whole f44 detector doesn't show the boost mode on the display but the picture of the actual display shows the boost mode on it , ok thanks

Yes, here are two screenshots from Fisher's page and Amazon's page where you can see the differnce along the left side -- very strange Fisher isn't highlighting this (that I know of, anyway):

315854360_Screenshotat2022-02-24162626.png.8a342e3a16546f276dc0f8b7c7b80692.png

1482402805_Screenshotat2022-02-24162718.png.76e2bf2cde2f001276bca75669cd5ddb.png

Maybe this mysterious F44 "Boost" feature is for the mythical new FTP coil...........

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...