The Eagle Has Landed!

5 minutes ago, Nokta Detectors said:

I do sleep little...that's for sure:-) With all the time differences between the countries, sleeping more makes it hard for me to be  efficient. 

The Legend likes workouts:-) 

I'm happy to become the coffee delivery guy bringing double shots of super strong coffee on the hour every hour to the engineers working on the Nokta PI to keep them working through the night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tometusns said:

Have fun Cal_Cobra!

Not a beach hunter but hopefully we’ll have ours over some coins and relics here before too long. HH! Tom

I'm mainly a relic hunter, sometimes parks, and beaches when the getting's good 🙂  

I'll be detecting along side some advanced beach hunters so it'll be fun to do some signal checks and comparisons.  I believe there will be an Equinox and an Explorer2 to compare against, so it'll be fun and hopefully we can bag some gold 😁

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I'm mainly a relic hunter, sometimes parks, and beaches when the getting's good 🙂  

I'll be detecting along side some advanced beach hunters so it'll be fun to do some signal checks and comparisons.  I believe there will be an Equinox and an Explorer2 to compare against, so it'll be fun and hopefully we can bag some gold 😁

Explorer 2...that sounds like Tom. He sure can dig targets fast with his special digger. So, what were the results of your testing.

El

1 hour ago, Elbert said:

Explorer 2...that sounds like Tom. He sure can dig targets fast with his special digger. So, what were the results of your testing.

El

Tom it is.  His custom digger works great.  There's a minus tide this Sunday, so we'll give it a test run then. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Tom it is.  His custom digger works great.  There's a minus tide this Sunday, so we'll give it a test run then. 

Hi , please could you weight it , detector and coil , so that I can add these infos to my SMF weights comparison post , thanks ...

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

Hi , please could you weight it , detector and coil , so that I can add these infos to my SMF weights comparison post , thanks ...

Here you go, Legend w/stock 11" coil w/cover:

IMG_0159.thumb.JPG.7bdec73683fa0f85a2264d51ef49951d.JPG

• Thanks 1

thanks a lot cal_cobra , I have just updated my comparison post ... 

Have fun with your test run a the beach ... HH