Our Predicament

mn90403

The only people you have to watch when their lip's are flopping, Fishermen & Miner's !!!!! Haha !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

11 hours ago, Dig It said:

I know what I want when I Fish !!!!!

Since you don't have a pole, who actually caught it, and how long did it take to get it off the line.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dig It said:

The only people you have to watch when their lip's are flopping, Fishermen & Miner's !!!!!

You might want to add politicians to that list, but you do have it pretty much covered.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sure, when I go out, its to get some exercise, breathe fresh air, avoid the Mrs and enjoy the hunt.....but without the yella metal being involved, I wouldn't waste a single second. I'd find something else to enjoy. A 14 grammer I got a few days ago reminds me why I 'do it' 😉 I'm sitting at 114 pieces so far this year.

IMG_20220220_091746.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 2

On 2/26/2022 at 2:04 AM, mn90403 said:

I saw this quote today and I know it applies to more than fishing!

Henry David Thoreau - Many men go fishing all of their...

What say you?

I would say:

Many men and women go detecting for much of their lives without knowing that it is not the treasure they are after.

What would I say?   I’d say that Thoreau would have said something different if metal detectors were around back then.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aureous said:

Sure, when I go out, its to get some exercise, breathe fresh air, avoid the Mrs and enjoy the hunt.....but without the yella metal being involved, I wouldn't waste a single second. I'd find something else to enjoy. A 14 grammer I got a few days ago reminds me why I 'do it' 😉 I'm sitting at 114 pieces so far this year.

IMG_20220220_091746.jpg

You are way ahead of me...very nice piece.

• Like 1