Testing The XP Deus2 11" - Inland Hunting : Field Tests , Depth Tests Etc

palzynski

5 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

Thanks for your nice report. In my area, central Italy, on high mineralized hematite...

What is your ground mineralization level in your area ? I mean the G.ID displayed on the D2 RC main detection screen ? Mine is 79 ,  Thanks ...

15 minutes ago, palzynski said:

What is your ground mineralization level in your area ? I mean the G.ID displayed on the D2 RC main detection screen ? Mine is 79 ,  Thanks ...

Similar phase, between 74 and 79. But with a high strength, with bars of the graphic full..

DCE82F1C-C178-41B6-B99F-385CAFC51AF3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

Similar phase, between 74 and 79. But with a high strength, with bars of the graphic full..

Weird , my gnd level ( GND LVL ) shows nothing  ...  ?!?

DSC00383.JPG

What are you’re observations on separation and pinpointing ( using cross and drawback methods, with 11” coil. as compared to the 9” on the Orx?  This weekend there will be no problem with frozen ground and will be my first opportunity to dig multiple targets and different programs using the Deus II. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, palzynski said:

Weird , my gnd level ( GND LVL ) shows nothing  ...  ?!?

DSC00383.JPG

Did you pump coil more times on that soil?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, relicmeister said:

What are you’re observations on separation and pinpointing ( using cross and drawback methods, with 11” coil. as compared to the 9” on the Orx?  This weekend there will be no problem with frozen ground and will be my first opportunity to dig multiple targets and different programs using the Deus II. 

Of course it is easier to center the targets with a 9" coil ( like the Orx 9")  than with a 11" coil ( like the Deus2 11"  ) . This is why I always use a pinpointer with a 11" coil . Btw I never use the detectors pinpoint function I prefer using the cross method ...

I am looking forward for your feedbacks with the D2 differents programs , I am sure you that will like it  , it is really a great detector ... 🙂 🙂

1 hour ago, Ogliuga said:

I will try to GB again and let you know . Btw it is not a big issue for me as my soil is not mineralized then the D2 factory modes work very well without having to ground balance anything ... 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, palzynski said:

I will try to GB again and let you know . Btw it is not a big issue for me as my soil is not mineralized  over here then the D2 factory modes work very well for me using the GB factory setting ...

If your soils are not mineralized, you’re lucky! And so may be normal you don’t see any bars on the mineralization strenght graphic! Please let me know..

• Thanks 1

I have just updated my "4) DEPTH TESTS WITH THE DEUS2 11"   above post because there was an error in it concerning the RELIC mode :

The RELIC does display the target VDI then it definitely HAS a visual discrimination, this as long as the target is not too deep ( too close to the target max depth limit ) .

Look at my updated above post for more details thx ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ogliuga said:

.....When measuring the mineralization, the coil must be moving over clean terrain ..., either you sweep the coil for 8-10 seconds, or you pump the coil into clean terrain ...

the coil during the measurement ... must always be moving ...to measure the terrain mineralization response .., because if you stop the coil - the values on the measurement will fall quickly ..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1