Deus1 With Multiple Coil Size Choices Or Deus2 With One Coil Size A Better Choice For A New Purchase?

DeltaDigger

I know there are many factors concerning this question but I'm wanting opinions from anyone who has experience with both units. I also know that the Deus2 hasn't been in the field very long, so much is still to be learned. I currently have the ORX with a X35 nine inch coil and was wanting to upgrade to either the D1 with a 11 inch coil so I would have the versatility of coil choices, or the other option of purchasing the D2 and lose the option of having compatible coils. I relic and coin hunt 100% of the time. Any opinions?

Thanks in advance....

The only coil missing from the D2 lineup vs. D1 is the 5x10 elliptical.  So if you get a D2 with an 11" coil then you will have your missing link.  Sell the Orx + ×35 9" down the road and you can get a D2 9" standalone coil for the D2 when they become available and still have a couple hundred $ left over to defray your original D2 purchase cost and have a much more versatile detector for relic detecting under a myriad of site situations. JMO as an avid relic detectorist.

• Like 1

I agree with Chase , from what I have seen during my first tests the D2 is a more advanced , polyvalent and performing machine than either the Orx or the D1

• Like 1